Chapter 11 - Steam

The man on the windowsill turned his head with an aggressive motion.

"George!" Dream yelled in excitement as he ran over to the side of his hospital bed and embraced him.

His mother accompanied Dream on the side of Georges bed as they greet each other.

"I, how did you get here, why did you come after what I did to you?"

"Oh George. Your Mom told me what happened and i booked a flight instantly. You were past out for days, the doctors were convinced you were in a coma and didn't know when you would wake up."

"I'm sorry that I did this to you Dream, Mom. I just thought that i ruined the only thing that iv ever cared this much about. Us." George says as he tilts his head up to face Dream.

"I love you George, nothing that you can do will change that. I thought that YOU didn't feel the same. You are all I'v ever cared about ever since we first met I knew you were special." Dream grasps Georges hand with a tight grip as they embrace. Georges Mom silently gets up and leaves to get a Doctor.

"Dream?"

"Yes George?"

"Do you- do you want-"

Before George could finish his sentence, Dream grasped his chin and pulled his face close, and locked his lips with his, George sided his hand up dreams thigh as they held their bodies together. The heat from their bodies filled the small hospital ward as steam fogged the small window looking out onto the courtyard.

"Excuse me sir" The doctors voice boomed from the doorway.