Chapter 14 - Unbuckled

(nsfw chapter so if ur uncomfortable with that stuff just click away :) )
———————————

George reaches out and grasps Dreams hand as they walk through the entrance of the beautiful old café.
The smell of cakes and pastries filled the air as they get seated to their table. The large windows that covered the front of the building illuminated the interior with a soft golden glow. The candles on the small table flickered as small drops of wax melt down the sides.
'Is this how you remember it?' Dream asks George as he picks up his menu.
'This is better then I remember.'

As they placed their order neither of them could keep their eyes off of each other. Dream's grey turtleneck made his skin look porcelain but his cheeks a blushed light pink.

Once their food had finally arrived, they ended the half hour of small talk and ate their long awaited food. A Chicken soup and dumplings laid upon Georges plate and a large stake upon Dreams.
The sun had already set when they finished their meal. The cool night air and light rain filled George and Dreams lungs as they warmed each others hands in theirs.
'I love you George.' Dream said as he stared into Georges eyes once again.
'I love you too Dream.'
The two locked lips as in front of the café that will always have a special place in Georges heart.
'C'mon you need to get home and sleep.' Dream said as they both sat in the uber.

When they finally arrived at George's house his mom was their to greet the two. After an excruciating ten minutes of hugs, kisses and chatting to his mother the two made their way up the stairs to Georges room.
As George closed the door and Dream sat on his low bed he felt his heart race.
'What happened to your chair?' Dream asked as he  Surveyed Georges small  room. 'Oh nothing.'
Both Georges and Dreams glances lead them to the main window in his room. His mom must have bolted it shut when he was in hospital. Dream tries to brake the awkward silence as he sees that George is uncomfortable.
'So um, do you want me to sleep on the cou-'
'No. Here.' George cut him off.
'Oh. Okay if that's what you want.'
I can't be left alone in here. Even though I know that Dream forgives and Loves me. George thinks to himself.

The small alarm clock on Georges bedside table flashed 1:30am in bold red that lit up the room with a red glow.
'Shit it's late.' George whispers.
Dream throws off his turtleneck and under shirt exposing his hidden muscles and abs. As he lifts up the sheets to sleep, he sees George staring at him mesmerised, Dream giggles as he stands up and walks around to the other side of the bed to meet George. His head towering over him. Dream reaches down to the bottom of Georges shirt and pulls it off over his head.
Georges heart was pounding through his chest he felt almost unable to breathe. was it really happening. He had only been able to think of doing anything with Dream.

Dreams hand pressed against Georges small chest as he pushed him playfully onto the bed. George propped himself up leaning on his elbows. As dream swiftly unbuckled his belt.
Dreams hands held around Georges waist tight as they shared this intimate moment.
———————-

Dream rolled over, gasping for breath.
George pulling in pyjama bottoms up over his sore lower half.
After a moment to catch their breath, there gazes meet and they can't help but laugh about what just happened.