Chapter 13 - Wolseley

A thin sliver of light seeped through the gap in the heavy light blue curtains of the hospital ward. George opened his eyes to see Dream was gone. He hoisted himself to sit upright on the uncomfortable hospital bed and checked his phone. It was 1:00pm. 'Shit, did i really sleep that long?' He glanced towards the door as it creaked open, Dream walked in carrying a trey of tea and cakes. 'Good morning sleepy head, holy you slept forever i thought you died.' He said playfully.
'What's this?' George asked as he reached out for the take away cup full of steaming tea. 'Just some tea I got from the café down the road, I thought i'll explore some of London to pass the time.'
'Without me?' George giggled as he took a sip of his tea. His eyes widened as the hot liquid went down his throat unexpectedly. 'Well the doctor said that if you're doing better you might be able to leave today. You can finally show me all the amazing castles and cafés that you never shut up about visiting.'
'There's this one café on Piccadilly street called 'Wolseley' They said in unison. 'As I said, you never shut up about it.'

A sudden knock at the door startled the two, as the doctor entered the room with a smile on his face. 'Good afternoon gentlemen, Mr. Davidson, it looks like you are free to leave as you please. Just check out at the office on your way out. He said as he left the room.
'C'mon i'll help you pack you're stuff'

As the glass doors opened at the entrance of the hospital Dream seemed exhilarated. 'Hurry up George out uber is waiting' 'Where are we going?' George asks as they pass his street. 'You'll see' Dream said as he smirked.
They turn down Piccadilly street and George instantly knows. Dream lifted his hand from Georges thigh and let himself out of the uber, then opened Georges door.
'The Wolseley' George read off of a Plaque in the entrance. 'I know how much you wanted us to come here so I dedicated I'll take you. Count this as our first date.' Dream says to George with a wink.