Chapter 3- small block cottage

That night, George laid in his bed staring out the dark window. He covered his ears with a pillow to block out the loud rain smashing on the metal roof.
He was too anxious about playing with Dream in the morning that he couldn't sleep.
Maybe Sapnap was right, is this really the right thing to do? Of course it is, it's the only way I can get Dream to love me.

It was finally the morning. George got out of his messy bed and ran straight over to his desk. He obviously couldn't voice chat to Dream so they would have to use the in-game chat.
He opened up discord to find that Dream had sent him the info of the server they would be playing on, his curser hovered over the join button as he fought with himself as to weather this was a good idea or not. Eventually, he clicked join.

(in game chat)

G-Hii it's nice to finally play with you!
D-Yeah i was so nervous lol

OMG he was nervous to talk to ME! George said giddily to himself.

G-haha same. so should we build a house?
D-Sure, we can do whatever you want :)

After spending an hour getting to know each other and collecting materials, they finally started to build their small block cottage.
Dream built up the walls and roof and George did the floor and the decorations.

D- well that was a really fun couple of hours!
Um i was thinking could i get ur number i really like you?

WHAT?!? HE LIKES ME! George was ecstatic.
G- of course! I really like you too! my number is 102837390 :)
George gave dream the number of his new sim card that he had purchased from the convenience store prior.
And with that their Minecraft date was over.

How will George call Dream without blowing his cover? Find out in the next chapter!