Chapter 2- responce

The waiting game had begun.
The next few hours felt like an eternity, the fear that Dream might know or reject him left George unable to sleep.

Finally it was the next day. George felt his phone vibrate in his pocket so he reached down and looked at his. Dream had responded.

- hi, i'm Clay. Nice to meet you Grace. Do you want to play minecraft some time?

Ecstatic, George immediately responded.

- Of corse! add me on discord GraceMiller#5899 and we can play later maybe?

He didn't want to sound too desperate.
Then, George got a notification that Dream had added him. He couldn't contain his excitement any longer so it called his best friend Sapnap/Nick to tell him the plan.

G- 'Hi Nick'
N- "Hey what's up"
G- "I need to tell you something but you can't tell Dream ok?"
N- "Umm sure...?"
G- "So i really like dream, as in a more then friends kinda way, and so i'm messaging him from an alt account to see if he'll like me back if he didn't know it was me."
N- "George you can't do that, that's just so wrong."
G- "What are you talking about it's fine, plus we're playing minecraft later."
N- "yeah i'm not going to get apart of this mess, you're on your own."

And with that, Nick left the call.
I don't need him anyways. George thought to himself as he slammed his laptop shut in anger.
I'll show him that dream will love me, just as much as I love him.