Chapter 15 - Blushed

George fluttered his eyes open to his bright morning lit room. The light from the small gaps in the curtains gave the room a bright glow.
He props himself to sit upright on the bed and checks the time on the small clock that sat on the table next to him. It was only 7:00am.
His phone vibrated on the side table as a text from Sapnap came through.

'Hey george hru Dream told me what happened'
God dammit. George thought to himself as he looked at Dream who was fast asleep next to him.

'hey sap yeah i'm doing good sorry i didn't tell you sooner i just left the hospital yesterday. we'll catch up later yeah?'

He puts his phone down gently and hops out of bed. The cold hard wood floors on his bare feet sent chills throughout his body.

The clatter of the cereal hitting the base of the ceramic bowl echoed throughout the small town house. He jumps up on his tip toes to reach the top shelf to place the cereal box back where it resides.

"Hey"

George heard coming from the doorway. As he turned his head he was greeted by dream, with his arms up balancing his weight on the doorway. His bed shirt lifting up slightly revealing his lower abs.

"Oh, hey." George replied, fully aware that his face was now bright red.

"How did you sleep?" Dream asked as he rubbed his eyes. The raspiness in his morning voice scratched inside Georges ears.

"Umm yeah I slept good, you?" George turned around to hide his obvious blushed cheeks.

"Yeah pretty good actually, your bed is surprisingly comfy."

"haha yeah it dose look as solid as a block of concrete."

Dream pulled out a stool on the bar counter and sat down gently.

"Do you want any breakfast?" George asked trying to brake the awkward silence.

"No thank you, I'm not hungry." Dream replied as he began stroking Georges cat who was laying on the edge of the counter.

This caused Georges face to only get redder.

George carefully placed his bowl of cereal on the bench next to Dream as he pulled out a stool for himself.

---------------------------------

"I understand why you didn't tell me sooner but George we are like best friends man." Sapnap said, the desperation in his voice made George feel even worse about the situation.

"Sap listen i'm so sorry I was just caught up in processing everything. It was extremely overwhelming."

"Ok well I guess that's fine then. Just promise to tell me things like this ok?"

"I promise Sap."