Chapter 1- sign up

George felt the cool air from his fan brush against his blushed face. He laid on his back and stared up to the ceiling, wondering why he would never be enough for Dream, the man who had everything. The friendship they already shared was way to important  to him to even attempt to confess to Dream his real feelings. Then, an idea came to Georges mind. He would create a fake instagram account, if he wasn't enough for Dream maybe his fake persona was. There was no harm in trying, right?

He yanked his laptop from the end of his bed with a little too much force, causing the charger to hit the floor with a thud. Instagram.com, he typed in the search bar as he tried to come up with a believable girls name that will be sure to grab Dreams attention. Lucy, no way to typical. Samantha, no that's the name of his ex.... GRACE! Yes that's perfect.
His cursor hovered over the sign up button as he thought
Is this really the right thing to do? It's what i have to do, otherwise how will i ever know if dream likes me, or at least who he thinks i am.

For the pictures on the account, George rummaged through old family photos of his sisters to make it more believable that it was a real account.
The bio read:
Grace Miller
aged 20
Jacksonville, Florida

That's pretty believable right, yeah this will be fine.
Now the final thing to do. DM Dream and see if he replies.