02

third person.

zach had done as the girl told him. he sat on the playground laying on his back looking at the stars once it hit midnight. he stayed at the park for another hour or so before getting up and returning home.

he only got about five hours of sleep before his alarm went off and he had to start getting ready to leave for another meeting he had.

"good morning zach! do you have time to stop and eat breakfast with me?" reese asked him.

"sorry reese, i'm already late so i can't" zach told her as he continued to run out the door. "i'll see you guys later though"

he hopped into his car as fast as he could, and as soon as he did he got a call from jon. cursing under his breath he answered it.

"hey jon, i know i'm late but i'm on my way" the boy told him.

"hurry up zach we have a lot to do today" jon said before hanging up abruptly.

with that the boy pulled off and made his way towards the seavey house where everyone was meeting to get started with everything. once he arrived he jumped out of the car and made his way inside of the house.

"oh well look who decided to join us" daniel teased as he saw the boy walk inside.

"thanks for finally joining us zach" corbyn glared at him.

"i'm sorry" zach scratched the back of his neck as he sat down at the table with the rest of them. "what are we doing?"

"okay so the album is coming out soon so we need to start planning for all of the promo" jon informed all five of them.

"so what are we doing for that?" jack asked.

"since your break is over and fallin' is dropping in a few days, the sneak peek video y'all took needs to go up today"

"i'm going to post it after we finish this" jonah voiced making jon nod.

"good, now we are going to sell fallin' cds but i think it'd be a good idea to have you guys sign them so the fans have it personalized" jon suggested to them.

"i think that's a good idea, how many would we have to do?" corbyn asked.

"about one hundred"

"each?" daniel asked him.

"yeah you've each have got to do about a hundred of them" jon clarified.

"oh my god" zach mumbled under his breath.

"when do we need them done by?" jack asked.

"by friday since the song drops tuesday- we need time to get them out there"

"friday? one hundred cds by friday?" zach raised his eyebrows.

"yep, i know it sounds like a lot, but it'll all be worth it when everyone hears the song and y'all are at number one on the charts" jon praised. "and y'all are going to have to sign more when the album drops"

"what we're signing cds for the album too?" jonah questioned as jon nodded. "how many?"

"over one hundred and fifty of them" jon said taking a sip of his coffee.

"over? as in more than that possibily?" zach asked again eyes widening.

"yes"

"okay well will we have more time for those?" zach questioned.

"yeah about a month beforehand" jon told him. "oh and you're doing a documentary"

"what?" daniel raised his eyebrows along with the rest of the boys.

"yeah we're going to get a camera crew to follow you around for a while and we will release an episode every week so it's like a month before the album is released" jon explained.

"what's it called?" corbyn asked fairly interested in it.

"30 days with why don't we" jon said.

"so they're spending a month filming us and just learning about this process?" jack asked.

"yes, we will talk more about it when it comes up but it's just a way for the fans to get a look into your lives more" jon stated.

"are we able to pick what's shown at least?" zach asked a little apprehensive about it.

"yeah of course, you guys have full control over what goes and what doesn't" jon assured them.

"okay cool" zach breathed out still a little nervous about it all.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

i love this book
bye loves <3