19

third person.

"so when's your girlfriend coming zach?" daniel asked the younger boy.

zach rolled his eyes, "she isn't my girlfriend daniel, and she should be here soon"

"cannot wait to meet mystery girl aka the girl of zach's dreams in person" jack melodramatically sighed.

it was the day of daniel's house party and only a few people had arrived. it was really just the five of them, eben, the besson siblings, the seavey siblings, evie, crawford, nezza and franny currently.

the arrival the boys were most excited for though was delilah. the four out of the five boys, evie and franny have all talked to her over the phone but never met in person... until now, which had them all very excited.

"okay yeah about that i want to set some ground rules" zach sat up.

"oh here we go, he's putting restrictions on us" jonah groaned.

"what? that's not fair!" corbyn cried.

"i distinctly remember you doing this exact same thing when you were dating christina" zach mentioned.

"so uncalled for but fair enough carry on" corbyn pouted.

zach smiled in triumph. "so there will be no embarrassing zach stories, pictures or videos displayed to dee, i want no interrogating her for information and NO calling her my girlfriend while she is present"

"so you basically don't want us to talk to her at all?" daniel furrowed his eyebrows.

"very much so" zach nodded.

"but that's boring" jonah stated.

zach shrugged, "i really don't care"

"you suck" jack huffed.

there was then a knock at the door, the five of them all looked at each other and then immediately got up. pushing and shoving all the way to the door zach finally got to the front of the group and swung the door open.

"oh hi zach! and boys" delilah smiled and waved at them all a little shocked.

"hi dee" zach smiled back before turning to the brunette standing next to her. "hey may"

"hello zachary" may nodded towards him with a kind smile.

"shit- cute girl" corbyn mumbled looking at may as he slowly started pushing jack in front of him as if that was going to hide him.

"corbyn- what?" jack furrowed his eyebrows.

"well this is daniel, jonah, jack, and...corbyn?" zach questioned looking at the boy's weird position.

"uh hi" corbyn awkwardly waved at the duo refusing to look at may too long due to his sudden nervousness.

"shit- cute boy hide me now" may quietly said to herself refusing to make eye contact with corbyn.

"hi it's nice to meet you guys in person finally" delilah spoke up seeing that may just suddenly shy as well.

"it's great to see you" daniel announced. "come on inside"

the two girls were soon ushered in only for them to be met with high pitched screams and delilah getting pummeled into a hug.

"oh wow okay" jonah laughed.

"uh who the fuck-" delilah started but stopping the minute the people who attacked her let go to look at her. "OH MY GOSH HI"

"HI" franny and evie greeted excitedly giving her another hug before turning to may. "hi it's nice to meet you"

"i'm franny and that's evie"

"hi i'm may" the girl greeted back.

"ohh delilah's best friend right?" evie asked.

"yep that's me" may nodded.

"it's so nice to finally meet you!" franny smiled. "i need all the shit you have on delilah"

"yeah like baby pictures, what she was like as a kid, all of it" evie added as the three walked away leaving a stunned delilah.

"i- WHAT NO" delilah tried to argue. "and they're gone"

"eh now you know how i feel" zach nudged her side making her shove him back.

"but when it's done to you it's funny"

"my misfortune is funny to you?"

"just a little bit" delilah smiled.

"well that's hurtful" zach gaped at her.

delilah just shrugged and started to walk away from him, "well that sounds like a you problem"

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

i hope ur all having a wonderful day/afternoon/night
bye loves <3