41

third person.

"dude what are you doing?" zach asked the girl who had ran off the bed as tangled played on the television in front of them.

"i'll be right back!" delilah yelled as zach laughed.

they were the only ones left in the apartment seeing as everyone else had left to go home an hour ago, and may went over a friend's house to study for a test they had coming up.

zach didn't want to leave yet so he just stayed behind and the two of them decided to watch some tangled also. after thirty minutes of watching the movie delilah got a text and ran out of the room, leading them to where they are now.

"okay sit up" delilah told him as she came back into the room with a sharpie.

"okay..." zach trailed off. "but why?"

"no questions please" delilah stated as she then straddled zach's lap taking the cap off of the sharpie and move his hair out of the way.

"what the hell are you doing dee?" zach asked again putting his hands on her hips and looking up at her.

"hush, and stop furrowing" delilah instructed. she then started to write something on the boy's forehead.

"delilah!" zach gasped and tried to move away, but delilah put her hand on the back of his head so he couldn't go anywhere.

"stop fidgeting! i'm almost done!" delilah laughed as she continued to write.

"what are you writing?" zach questioned ultimately giving up on fighting her. "please don't be penis or something"

delilah laughed again, "i'm not jack or daniel so no it's not penis"

"thank goodness" zach outwardly sighed and rubbed his thumbs back and forth on the side of her hips.

"all done" delilah smiled and opened her phone to take a picture and show him what she had written.

"bro no way" zach laughed as he grabbed the phone to look closer. "did you really just write your name on my forehead?"

"yes i did" delilah smiled proudly.

"why?"

"i just got a text from this other band called we three and they want me to shoot a cover for some of their new music" delilah smiled.

"what? really?" zach smiled as delilah nodded. "that's amazing dee! i'm so happy for you!"

"thank you! it's so crazy because i keep getting more and more offers" delilah said. "like just the other day this clothing line asked me to take some of their photos"

"you're getting crazy popular, and i'm very proud of you" zach told her as he wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him. "glad to have you sign my head"

"i'm glad i did sign it" delilah smiled. "i'm expecting you to sign mine soon with how popular you and the boys have been getting"

"it's not that much"

"ellen, jimmy kimmel, james corden, kelly clarkson, mtv, roblox, and good morning america have all reached out and asked y'all to perform" delilah reminded him.

"you're also going to be on nickelodeon so please i kindly ask you to shut the fuck up because y'all are going places" delilah told him. "and i'm so proud and excited for you"

zach just stared at her with a small smile on his face. yes she told him to shut up, but something about the way she said she was proud of him made it all not matter.

"this might be weird to ask, but can i please kiss you?" zach asked warily not knowing where she would stand with that.

"that's not really taking it slow zachary" delilah laughed softly.

the boy shook his head, "don't care, but it's up to you"

"i want to kiss you, but i don't think we should" delilah declined. "let's just wait a bit longer"

"okay" zach nodded. "wanna finish tangled?"

"yes please" delilah nodded getting off zach's lap but not before kissing him on the cheek. "thought i'd give you something"

"i'll take it!" zach smiled wide.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

zelilah content that isn't at the park...wow
bye loves <3