45

third person.

"so hear me out real quick" zach started immediately as he walked into the girl's apartment.

"no and have you ever heard of knocking?" delilah furrowed her eyebrows.

zach held up a key in his hand, "why knock when i have a key to let myself in?"

"wha- where'd you get the key?" delilah asked.

"may gave it to me because she doesn't like you home alone all the time" zach shrugged as he plopped down on the couch.

"of course she did" delilah shook her head.

"don't worry i'm not going to just pop up all the time now, i thought it was a little weird she gave it to me and we're not dating, but may is scary so i took it" zach admitted.

delilah started laughing, "she is scary isn't she? and she thinks we're dating so that's why she gave it to you"

"that's actually what i was trying to say when i walked in— i think we should date" zach said.

"i very much agree" delilah answered.

zach raised his eyebrows, "wait what?"

"isn't that what you wanted me to say?"

"well yeah but i didn't think you would—"

"no i'm kidding there is no way i'm saying yes to you like that" delilah shook her head. "you'll have to do better than that, starting with not just walking into my house"

zach frowned, "you motherf- why would you get my hopes up like that? now i'm sad"

delilah laughed once more and wrapped her arms around him. "sorry, but i'm serious that is in no way the proper way to ask"

"fine i'll do better next time, but i still think we should date" zach shrugged.

"and i still very much agree" delilah nodded.

"dude" zach turned to her with a blank look on his face.

"okay well that's not me saying yes, i just agree with the fact that i want to date you" delilah laughed at his face.

"so if i were to ask you in like a week to be my girlfriend, you'd say yes?" delilah nodded. "actually? like you're ready to date me now?"

delilah laughed again at his shock. "yes z, i decided that i shouldn't have to wait because of me and jaden seeing as we never dated, so why should i put things off with you?"

zach let out a sigh of relief, "oh my gosh it's about time, i thought i would have to wait forever"

"oh i know, drunk zach told me all about it" delilah said making zach groan.

"can we please not discuss that?"

"he explained how much he wanted to kiss me, but couldn't because we weren't dating, and how much he couldn't wait to be official with me—"

"dee no please make it stop" zach whined.

"—how he'd wait forever for me, but hoped it wouldn't be forever" delilah teased, yelping out when zach tackled her onto her back on the couch. "zachary dean!"

"promise me you'll stop or i'll tickle you" zach threatened as he straddled over her making the girl gasp.

"no, don't you dare" delilah pleaded.

"then promise me" zach spoke.

"you know i can't do that" delilah sighed.

"why not?"

"it's just too funny not to mention"

zach rolled his eyes and immediately started tickling the girl who busted out into laughter.

"no no! zach no stop!" delilah yelled through her laughter.

"promise you'll stop?"

"okay okay i promise!" zach stopped tickling her and got off of her with a triumphant smile.

"see? was that so bad?" zach taunted.

"i hate you" delilah grumbled.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

i honestly cannot tell you what this chapter is it's just.... chaos to be completely honest
bye loves <3