05

third person.

"where the FUCK have you been?" may asked as she watched the younger girl walk through the front door.

delilah stopped in her tracks when she was faced with a slightly angry roommate of hers. "you knew i was going out"

"yes but i didn't think you'd be out until three in the morning!" may folded her arms.

"you said you knew that i don't come back until late" delilah furrowed her eyebrows.

may paused as she thought for a moment. "i did say that didn't i?"

delilah slowly nodded, "and i came back earlier than i did the other few nights"

"okay you've won this round" may pointed at her. "but i will be watching you delilah"

"ew gross you sound like my mother" delilah fake barfed. "it's weird please stop it"

may laughed, "okay fine, what did you do out there anyway?"

"i just sat there and thought" delilah basically wasn't lying to her. she did sit there and think, she just did that with another person that she rather keep hidden.

"what else?" may asked.

"what?"

"what else did you do" may repeated. "you're making that face where you intentionally leave shit out to hide something"

delilah scoffed, "i am not doing that, i would never. i swear i'm not hiding anything stop questioning me. is it getting hot in here?"

may then started laughing at the younger girl. "delilah i love you but you are the worst liar i've ever met- which is a good thing"

delilah rolled her eyes as she moved to go slump onto the couch next to may with her arms crossed, "my parents just had to raise me to always tell the truth"

"that isn't a bad thing trust me" may said. "your brutal honesty is why we're friends"

"that isn't a compliment" delilah said as may looked at her confused. "you just said that's the reason why we're friends"

"oh no i meant it as that's a reason we've been able to stay so close all of these years" may clarified. "i always appreciate your honesty"

delilah slowly nodded in response. she didn't know what to say back to that, and she was trying to avoid telling her about zach, but if may asked she knew she couldn't lie.

"you don't want to tell me do you?" may asked.

delilah sighed, "i really don't, i just feel like you'll make a comment that'll ruin it all"

"ruin- huh?" may raised her eyebrows. "what are you doing when you leave here exactly?"

"nothing to be worried about, i'd just rather to keep it private you know?"deliah refused to look at may just in case her feelings were hurt, she didn't want to see that.

"you met a boy" may narrowed her eyes at her.

delilah quickly looked up at her. "what?"

may's eyes widened, "oh my god you did"

"hold on now"

"i was just guessing but holy shit" may gasped.

"may listen to me"

"what's he like? is he cute? funny? charming? if he says stuff like 'my b' run away" may continued to go on.

"may"