49

third person.

"dee come on"

"zachary dean please shut up and let me finish getting ready"

"but we have to go"

"we still have two hours!"

"no! we have to go now!"

zach was at delilah's apartment, per usual, and he had been whining about the fact that they had to leave. it was boysworld's release day for their ep, so everyone was going over to their house to celebrate.

zach had shown up two hours before the party even starts making delilah suspicious of what he was planning because zach is never on time, let alone early to events.

"zach where are we going?" delilah looked at the boy skeptically.

"right now?" delilah nodded. "well nowhere currently because you have not left that bathroom for the past twenty minutes"

"you know what i meant and you can't rush beauty" delilah pointed out.

"you're already beautiful" zach walked up to her and put his hands on her waist and kissed her cheek.

"thank you, but i still need to get ready and you need to tell me where you're trying to kidnap me to" delilah turned around to face the mirror and fix her eyeliner.

zach chuckled, keeping his arms wrapped around her waist and kissing her shoulder leaning his head there. "i can't tell you that, just know it's a surprise"

"i don't want a surprise"

"you'll want this one"

"za—"

"dee come on, i promise you'll love it" zach smiled making eye contact with her through the mirror.

delilah sighed, "fine, i'll never get this eyeliner right anyway so we can go now"

"yes!" zach jumped for joy and ran out of the bathroom to get their coats.

"oh my goodness, he's such a child" delilah laughed to herself.

the whole ride there, zach had this smile on his face of excitement but delilah could also sense he was nervous by the way he would squeeze her hand every now and again as if he was reassuring himself of something.

"why are you so nervous?" delilah asked him.

"i'm not" zach denied.

"but you are" delilah continued. "zach you can tell me, what's wrong?"

"not— we're here!" zach cut himself off as he pulled up. they got out of the car and started walking to a place delilah knew all too well.

"what are we doing here?" delilah asked with a small smile on her face.

"you'll see" zach smiled at her as they walked up the stairs they both walked up a million times before.

once they got up there delilah noticed a blanket was on the ground. "did you put that here?"

zach nodded, "i knew you'd be all dressed up, and i know for a fact this floor isn't clean seeing as it's an abandoned playground so"

there was a moment of silence between the two as they looked around the playground. they both used to come here all the time, but overtime they just stopped going. the last time they had both been there was when they kissed that one time.

"so why are we here zach?" delilah asked.

"well this is the place we first met, had our first deep conversation, first became friends, this is the place where i first realized i liked you, and where we had our first kiss" zach mentioned.

"also our only kiss" delilah added.

"yeah you really suck with that one" zach joked.

"whatever" delilah rolled her eyes.

"but the reason i brought you here is because this place is basically where it all started for us, so i want to continue the trend of having our firsts here" zach started. "so with that said, delilah luna carter, will you be my girlfriend?"

delilah's eyes widened, "oh wow i was not expecting that one"

"that's not really what a person wants to here when they ask someone to be their girlfriend" zach shook his head.

"right! sorry" delilah smiled brightly. "no"

zach's face fell, "wait really?"

"no of course not really! i'm messing with you zach, of course i'll be your girlfriend" delilah laughed.

"that's not funny dee, don't do that"

"it was a little bit funny" delilah pinched her fingers to show it was a little funny.

"oh really? huh?" zach mocked her smile and laugh before pulling her closer to him. "now that we're officially dating, does that mean i can officially kiss you?"

"i mean i guess... if you have to..." delilah playfully rolled her eyes.

"you think you're so funny" zach shook his head with a smile. "my girlfriend the jokester"

delilah smiled, "girlfriend. i like the sound of that"

"good, because i think i'd like to keep saying it" zach smiled softly. "can i kiss you girlfriend?"

"sure, boyfriend" delilah responded.

"huh, i like the sound of it too" zach said before leaning in and kissing delilah.

they kissed a lot longer than they thought they did because soon may was texting delilah asking when they were going to get to the boysworld house.

they pulled away still keeping their foreheads leant against one another as they just stared smiling at each other.

"i'm very happy i met you" delilah whispered.

"me too dee" zach whispered back before leaning in to give her a quick kiss. "you ready to go?"

"mhmm" delilah nodded as they both stood up and walked back to the car. delilah gasped once they sat down. "oh my gosh, they're all going to freak once we tell them"

zach laughed, "yep, especially may"

"specifically may" delilah laughed too.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

ZELILAH IS NOW OFFICIAL‼️‼️LETS RAISE A TOAST TO THE COUPLE I LOVE MOST IN THE WHOLLEEEE WORLD
no i'm not kidding they are my favorites and i love them sm. this chapter made me smile sm and i'm gonna miss them, one chapter left :(
bye loves <3