43

third person.

"jack stop asking me if i love you more than niall horan.... i don't" evie rolled her eyes at her boyfriend who pouted.

"why notttttt?" jack whined.

"because he's niall horan" evie said.

"so?"

"so that's literally my explanation" the girl shrugged.

"so why don't you date him?" jack furrowed his eyebrows.

"because i'm dating you"

"but you don't love me as much as you love him" jack frowned.

"so you want me to break up with you?" evie challenged the boy who quickly clung to her.

"no please i'll be all lonely and shit" jack almost cried while evie shook her head and laughed at him.

it was the album release night and everyone had gotten together at the old why don't we house to celebrate. even though the party had basically just started, all of the boys were drunk. very drunk.

jack was complaining about evie's love for niall horan leaving her to just entertain him seeing as she was only tipsy. daniel kept running and yelling around the house excitedly over the success of the album so far, with jonah doing the exact same as franny chased them both down. corbyn and may were off making out in some corner of the house both drunk out of their mind. leaving delilah babysitting a drunk and happy zach.

"dee"

"yes zach?"

"i have a secret to tell you" zach whispered and gestured for her to come closer making her giggle but moving closer. the boy then dramatically looked around to make sure no one was listening before speaking again which made delilah laugh harder. "i have a crush on my friend delilah"

delilah smiled softly and decided to play along. "oh really?" he nodded aggressively. "does she like you back?"

"yeah she kissed me for two hours one time" zach slurred. "i think she's a little obsessed with me, but that's okay 'cause she's pretty"

delilah tilted her head at him, "is that all you like about her? the fact that she's pretty?"

zach shook his head immediately, "no no no. she's pretty, and funny, and cute, and smart, and kind, and talented. you know she takes these amazing pictures like wow"

she laughed, "does she?"

"mhm, but she doesn't like showing people because she's shy. which i get even though i wish she had more confidence in herself because she is so gifted. i'm really proud of her" he said smiling.

zach took the girl's silence to continue, "i know it's because her parents made her feel like her passion was stupid, but it's not stupid and i wish she would know that. i kinda hate her parents for how they treat her. they make her sad and i hate seeing my girl sad"

"your girl?" delilah asked quietly since his words really started to hit.

"well she isn't my girl yet" zach corrected. "i really want her to be, but i don't think she's ready yet which is okay. i can wait"

"what if you get tired of waiting though?" delilah questioned.

zach shook his head and his laid down on her lap to get comfortable. "i'll never get tired of waiting"

"and why is that?" delilah ran her fingers through his hair as his started to close his eyes.

"this is delilah luna carter we're talking about. she's the one for me, no one else" zach stated confidently. "so i'll wait forever if i have to"

delilah smiled a little at his words, everything he said just made her so happy.

"i really hope i won't have to though" he added. "i'm a little impatient and really want to be her boyfriend so i can kiss her"

"you know she won't let me kiss her?" zach opened his eyes again with more energy now.

delilah gasped, "how dare she?"

"i get it, but i really liked kissing her" zach pouted just thinking about it.

"well how about you kiss me now" delilah offered up really wanting to kiss him too.

he shook his head, "no way! have you been listening to me? i like delilah, i want to kiss delilah. not you"

delilah laughed really loud, "wow you are so wasted right now zachary dean"

the boy just shrugged, "whatever, but promise you won't tell her i said any of this. i'd be really embarrassed if she knew"

"oh i promise" delilah sarcastically replied with it going right over zach's head seeing as he just laid back down on her lap.

"good"

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

my version of drunk zach. i feel like irl zach has like ten different drunk stages so this is just the one of them we have
bye loves <3