13

third person.

"zach get off your phone" daniel complained.

"alright alright just give me five more seconds" zach shook his head.

"we already did" daniel deadpanned.

"two hours ago" jonah narrowed his eyes at the youngest boy.

"ugh fine okay i'm done" zach said sliding his phone into his jean pocket.

the boys are filming 30 days with why don't we and zach is texting delilah majority of the time trying to hide it from the camera crew but not doing very well.

"zach's been talking to this girl for a while, we aren't allowed to talk to her because he thinks we will embarrass him" jack rolled his eyes talking to the camera as he got his hair done.

"i mean you did" corbyn reminded him. "you sent her a picture of him as a child to her"

"oh good point" jack laughed at the memory. "but she asked for me to send it"

"you literally could've said no" zach groaned.

"but where's the fun in that" jack winked.

"i hope that hair dye burns out your hair" zach threatened causing jack to gasp.

"you take that back right now" jack demanded.

"yeah take that back zachary" the boys hair stylist, flo, states stopping jack's hair for a minute. "cause i don't get paid if he turns bald"

all the boys started laughing minus jack. "that is in no way funny flo. why is that what you're worried about?"

"not all of us are rich and pretty" flo shrugged.

"don't worry flo you're pretty" daniel said.

"oh i know that, i said not everyone is pretty, i don't mean me"

"ZACH PUT IT DOWN" corbyn yelled as he saw the boy pick up his phone once more.

"you snitch" zach mumbled.

"okay that's it hand it over" jonah demanded.

"what? no way" zach protested. "you're not taking my phone jonah"

"oh yes i am"

"oh no you're not"

"what even is it about this girl that's got you all simp like?" daniel asked.

"huh? i'm not a simp-"

"bro you've been texting nonstop for two hours" eben chimed in as he walked into the room they were all in.

"okay? i text you guys for two hours"

"no you don't, you never even answer me" jack furrowed his eyebrows.

"that's because you're annoying" zach shrugged.

"but she's not annoying?" corbyn asked.

"no, she is definitely annoying at times just not as bad as jack is"

"see this is the hate i'm talking about"

"i'm sorry but doesn't she have a name? why aren't we using it?" eben asked.

the boys gave him a knowing look which made him just nod and back off of it. before the cameras showed up zach had asked everyone to not use delilah's name in the show so no one got ideas from it. eben was out getting food so he wasn't there to hear zach's spiel.

he had already known that people had suspicions about her so she was going to be mentioned at some point but might as well hide her name for the time being.

"i'd like to drop this topic now please"

jonah nodded, "me too, zach's love life is boring"

"i'm glad you see it that way jo bro" zach smiled. "so now you guys can stop asking about it all the time"

"great look at what you did jonah" corbyn whined. "his love life was currently our only source of entertainment"

"watch a movie or maybe our documentary series if you're bored" zach smirked as the other boys rolled their eyes.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

idk if i really like this chapter...
have a great day shawties
bye loves <3