10

third person.

"so this is currently week two of us meeting here to talk" zach informed the girl to his left.

"oh really?" delilah asked with a smile on her face as he nodded. "wow go us"

"i know right, we're so cool" zach said.

as usual the pair met up at the park. they were getting more comfortable with one another and talked a lot more frequently. zach even decided to dm her when the boys followed her letting her know what she was getting herself into fairly soon, and then they just keep going on from there.

"you're bandmates are very funny by the way" delilah mentioned.

"oh no what'd they do now?" zach sighed. "because they aren't funny so they had to have done something"

"well they were stalking my account last night" delilah laughed thinking about it.

zach's eyes widened, "what? how do you know?"

"well corbyn accidentally liked a picture of mine from back in like 2018" delilah told him.

zach put his head in his hands and shook his head. "ugh they're so stupid"

"i mean they're curious so i guess it makes sense" delilah shrugged. "i don't see anything wrong with it, he just unliked it so fast"

"dude- he unliked it? what did he think you weren't going to see it?" zach laughed.

"i don't know man he's your friend" delilah joked. "also my photography thing is tomorrow"

"really? oh wow that's so cool" zach smiled at her. "once you're done text me and we can meet up here so we can talk about it"

"don't you start filming tomorrow too?" delilah asked as he nodded. "what time do you think you'll be finished?"

"i don't know, but i never know anything so" zach shrugged as delilah shook her head.

"you're so unorganized herron" delilah teased. "that's probably why you're always late"

"hey i've never been late to one of our daily/spontaneous meetings" zach puffed out his chest proudly.

"are you forgetting about that one time-"

"that time doesn't count because i could've been on time if it wasn't for the stupid tire" zach defended.

"and the other time-"

"that wasn't my fault since jon planned the whole film crew thing last minute" zach mentioned.

"what about yesterda-"

"okay okay i get it i'm never on time can we move on please" zach groaned.

delilah laughed, "okay herron we don't have to talk about how much of an unorganized person you in fact are"

"thanks so much" zach rolled his eyes making the girl laugh. "oh did you ever tell your parents about your gig?"

"ummm no" delilah winced. "and i know i should've called them but i just couldn't do it"

"well why not?"

"i felt like they wouldn't have cared" delilah shrugged. "and if they had a monotone response to it i would've been really sad about it and it would've ruined this thing for me"

"okay then just wait until after the job to really prove yourself to them" zach advised her. "what are you going to be doing anyway"

"i'm taking pictures for an ep cover for this upcoming girl group" she told him.

"oh really? what group?" zach asked a little excited that she's working with music.

"um they're called boysworld" delilah said. "i listened to one of their songs and they're really talented"

"oh yeah jonah's friends with one of the girls in the group, he's shown us their songs" zach remembered.

"yeah well let's hope i do well tomorrow and don't screw this whole thing up"

"shut up you'll do fine, you're very talented" zach nudged her shoulder. "even though you refuse to show me any of your work"

"i don't like when people look at my stuff" delilah rolled her eyes. "we've been over this"

"i still think that's stupid" zach furrowed his eyebrows. "you're about to work for an aspiring girl group i'm gonna see it"

"ew gross no" delilah said pulling out her phone from her pocket.

"what are you doing?"

"i'm calling the boys world manager and telling them i'm not doing it tomorrow"

zach shook his head and quickly snatched the phone out of the girl's hand causing her to look at him in confusion. "can you give me my phone back please?" she asked.

"no"

"why not?"

"because if i do you'll just try to ruin your chances with this amazing opportunity" zach shrugged. "so no, i'm keeping your phone until we leave here"

"well what if i just call them after?" delilah challenged.

"then that's on you, but i'm not going to just sit here and let you sabotage yourself" zach told her. "besides you also know may would never let you live it down if you backed out"

delilah groaned, "i hate it when you're right"

"really? because i love it" zach laughed knowing he won.

"yeah yeah whatever" delilah rolled her eyes. "when i get my phone back i'm asking jack for some foul pictures of you so i can post them, i know he has some lying around"

zach's eyes widened, "what? okay so i just try and be nice by helping you keep a job and you want to ruin my life? wow okay i see"

delilah smiled innocently, "sucks to suck"

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

oh wow, why hello there everyone
bye loves <3