XZ1005- Chapter 1

Wang Yibo POV

"Ding ......... dong"

"Who are you bitch ????"

"I'm Guo Cheng... From DNA RESEARCH LAB .."

"Come on get inside"

"Here's your letter of approval signed by the Department Head and Dean of College of Pathology as you can see he likes your effort that's why I give this to you .."

"Thank You ..."

I drag him outside my Web's Laboratory, Yes I'm weird but the coolest man living on his earth I don't like people I'm a certified dock, weirdo, nerd .. Blah blah blah. All I want to do is to finish my Art Work.

"My Dearest XZ1005, I Can't-Wait to touch you, Darling .."

***

I was inside a large Laboratory that I designated as my permanent home.  I'm A Rich Kid son who owns the largest Technology Hub in the Whole of China, We Hold one of the most extensive Technology Institute Abroad.  I'm Wang Yibo Certified Genius, I have my world, and I don't care about other people.

I Love Science inventions, I even beat Albert Einstein with so many ideas in my mind.  I Can Live without People.  I'm an Introvert I Can't Go to School because School is a mess of Society.  I didn't study at school because I was even better than the Teachers I only learned using Self Study.  I don't have any friends I'm a mess when smart people say they don't have friends.  I don't need friends.  I Can Handle myself without them, All I want is to Invent.

In terms of my sexuality, I don't know if I can consider myself a boy or a girl.  I have never been in love.  What is Love ???  I Don't know.

Even my parents don't bother me anymore, They don't know how to train me well as a normal human being.

Now I'm here in front of my beloved Artwork.  He was placed in a Tank that could no longer contaminate any foreign Species to ruin my Multi-Million Dollar Worth of my Humanoid Experiment Robot.

"Don't Worry My Dearest XZ1005 You'll be fine too .. I'll be with you as a normal Human. Are you excited to face the Real World ????"

I Wear my Black Coat and Board my Jet plane. I don't want any obstacles to go to the Research Laboratory.

"Hi, Mr. Wang, Nice to meet you"- Wang Zhoucheng.

I took out My Brief Case containing 1Million Dollars and gave it to Dr.  Wang Zhoucheng.

"This money is a simple gift of appreciation. All I want is to get a high-quality Human Anatomy .."

We have entered the Laboratory which contains the Rare Anatomy of well-known personalities who died During Accident/ Suicide.

I saw a Well Preserved Body of an Artist I Know who allegedly died due to an overdose.  I Don't know his Real Name But I'm interested in his Body.

"I Choose Him"

"He is one of the promising actors in his generation. He cried a lot when he died, but we found out that he took 50000mg Of Antibiotic and he took those 100 tablets at the same time. So his Corps when we underwent the Pathology Test  We didn't find any bacteria left in his body, so we preserved his entire body. Even though he has been dead for 2 years, his body is still complete.

"what's his name????"

"His name is Sean Xiao, 28 Years old when he died a talented actor from Chongqing China"

"He's something in my Experiment. Thanks, Dr. Zhoucheng"

"It's a pleasure to meet a person like you Engr. Wang Yibo .."

I brought the main parts of my experiment to my ears with a smile as I thought that I would soon be with my Humanoid Robot my great experiment.

I opened the Tank containing the Body of Sean Xiao.  I touched his Corps and I felt something strange about him.  I was amazed because he still seemed alive, his skin was soft, his body was smooth.

His body undergoes the process of Alchemy.  It's like I'm going to put his whole body in the Machine I built.

I have a lot of DNA Strands in my Dish.  Well, I’m a genius so I know how to do it.

I Never Wasted Time for him to be complete Craving for my success. I am so obsessed that I have finished my experiment.  A Combination of Alchemy, Genetic Engineering, and Mechanical.

2 Days Straight I focused on him.  I can already see improvement on my Most Beloved XZ1005.  I wear my best clothes.  I Let Him Stand in front of me.  He doesn't have any movements yet because I haven't finished his programs yet.

  He doesn't have any movements yet because I haven't finished his programs yet

"My God Your so Pretty ...."