XZ1005-Chapter 4

WANG YIBO POV

"I Want Sex"

I stood up to what he told me.

I held his hand and he just stared at it.

Look at me at once.

I don't set up anything programs in his brain yet.

Maybe he knows what's going through my mind.

He knows how to detect a person's feelings so he acts whatever he wants and is in the minds of the people around him.

I suddenly thought of what I had put in the XZ1005’s Database.

I opened my Review Tabulator and saw what I was going to do with XZ1005.

Sexual Orientation Section

Does XZ1005 Can do activities like humans ??

This male sex robot is equipped with things that will make your heart stop.  They will be able to plug into the things that make a woman/ bisexuals or Gay have a better experience, for instance, things like conversation and backstories.

It is being called the “ultimate pleasure experience”, but it makes you wonder where society is going.  His bionic penis may be enough to make you kiss real men goodbye, but is that really what we want?

To get rid of real human relationships, and replace them with machines?

XZ1005 will be able to carry his human partners around and do things you usually have to trick a real man into doing.  These robots will be able to thrust their member into their human lovers.  They will be able to move as you would need them to.

It was as if I was stoned in the seat now when I felt XZ1005 holding my arm he just looked straight at me.

"Master, pleasure me please"

I stood up but was surprised because he pressed his lips to mine.

I tried to calm myself down just in case he calmed down too.

"XZ1005. Please stop.".

He stopped what he was doing and just stood back as a robot.  I helped him to sit up and I faced him.

"Baby please don't do that again .."

"Yes, master."

Fortunately, he is just a humanoid robot and the most ok thing is that I made him, I can manipulate him.

"XZ1005 ... Baby wanna sleep?"

"Yes, Master."

I carried him to my room and changed his clothes.

"Baby sleep well. We have a lot of things to do .. I'll fix your system .."

He closed his eyes.

I kissed him on the forehead like a child.

"Good night baby .."

He didn't answer and I put a blanket on him.  From now on, I will no longer consider him a robot.

I researched the facts about Sean Xiao, I want to know his background because the brain I used with XZ1005 is also his brain.

I clicked on the videos posted on his wall before he committed suicide.

It was as if I felt sorry for him when I watched his self video posts and the videos of him traveling happily.  With his friends.  I wonder why he thought of committing suicide when he was happy.

I played his videos over and over again.  I felt my heart gradually falling with his beautiful smile, the tears in my eyes suddenly dripped, I don't know why I felt that.

I just realized that I was already sitting on the floor and crying now that I only felt it in my life.

Sean Xiao why does your personality affect my life ???