XZ1005- Chapter 2

Short UPDATE 🤣

A/N: I have some meaning of the following methods that Engr.  Wang Yibo did with his Art.

How XZ1005 Was Created ???

Alchemy- a process of transformation, creation, or combination.

Genetic Engineering- also called genetic modification, is the direct manipulation of an organism's genome using biotechnology.  It is a set of technologies used to change the genetic makeup of cells, including the transfer of genes within and across species boundaries to produce improved or novel organisms.

Humanoid Robots- A humanoid robot is a with its body shape built to resemble the.  The design may be for functional purposes, such as interacting with human tools and environments, for experimental purposes, such as the study of, or for other purposes.

In general, humanoid robots have a torso, a head, two arms, and two legs, though some forms of humanoid robots may model only part of the body, for example, from the waist up.  Some humanoid robots also have heads designed to replicate human facial features such as eyes and mouths.  are humanoid robots built to aesthetically resemble humans?

*******

"My God Your so Pretty"

I approached him and I was feeling all drowsy and tired when I saw him fully.

"XZ1005, You are so Beautiful."- I feel like I won all the novel prize awards.  I watched the beauty when I made him From head to toe you will never know that he is not a human he is just a Humanoid Robot Made with my creative hand.

I hugged him even though I knew my Robot had no emotion.  I am no longer alone with my life.  I Treat Him as a Baby, I Treat Him like my Friend, And also as my boyfriend or lifetime buddy.  A Robot like him I will never get tired of.  He's my masterpiece.

"XZ1005, It's not over yet I will do everything for you to be the most beautiful Robot in the World."

I'm Crazily Start my New Project.  To Manipulate his Program.  I don't want him to just look like a mannequin in front of me.  I start to open my Virtual Reality Programming Machine.  The details of his DNA Cells are all programmed into my machine. He's not just a robot with a machine, but he's a Humanoid Robot with his Human Anatomy.

I put him in a Tank to program everything I need to put in his system.  Everything that man does he can do.

Program Starts ........................

Transferring Data ......................

Transferring Complete ................

I hit the End Button for Trial and Error. This is so risky anytime I make a mistake I will try to start again.

I took a deep breath to enable my Most Beloved XZ1005.

"Hi, I'm Wang Yibo. Your Master .."

"Hi, Master I'm XZ1005. At Your Service ..."