XZ1005- Chapter 19

"I promise to grow with you and build with you a better life each day as we learn from each other to be patient, kind, giving, and to always cherish each day together."

---- The Wedding Day ---

This is the day of our wedding and I am so excited about our wedding.  I don't expect to find a partner for my life.  and I found it in a person named Xiao Zhan.

  and I found it in a person named Xiao Zhan

I watched him as he waited for me.  She is wearing an expensive tuxedo made by the most famous Korean fashion designer Kari Jin.  I don't expect it to be this happiness to marry the person you love so much.  I thought at first the wedding was just nonsense.  but I was wrong.  This is the happiest day a person can feel.  to see the person you will be with for the rest of your life and the person you will be within old age.

He looked at me as if he was whispering that I am very happy because you are the one I can share today.  I fall in love with the smiles he gave me when I approached him.

"Xiao Zhan ... My soon-to-be Mr. Wang Zhan ... My husband and Wife"

We held each other's hands and faced the altar.  To promise that we will never be separated again.

The Judge has already said that Zhan and I will marry.

 "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join,

Mr.  Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan in matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men;  and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly.  Into this holy estate, these two persons present now come to be joined.  If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace. "

"Friends, we have been invited here today to share with Mr. Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan a very important moment in their lives. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other have grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband/wife and wife/husband. "