XZ1005- Chapter 20

Xiao Zhan POV

1 year later.

I am happy to be Married though because there is a Wang Yibo in my life.  But I have one thing I can’t give him.

To have a child.

For him, it's ok, he can't do anything if I don't have an ovary, but for me, that's an absence in our lives.  I want and my dream is to experience taking care of my child, my blood relative.

I saw Yibo busy with his new invention.  I approached him and I did not fail to get his attention.

"Hubby, I hope when you made me you just put me an ovary. I want to give you a child .."

He turned to me and made me sit on his lap.

"Stop thinking like that we're both men. We succeeded in our marriage. Remember, I love you, Zhan. We accepted each other even though we knew we wouldn't have children."

"But I want to be called as a parent ..."

"Zhan, it's ok for me, it's just the two of us. I and You are together. It's all ok, isn't it baby ??"

I feel disappointed because that's where my insistence will end.

"I want you to make me a woman .."

"Zhan. Yes I am a scientist, but I won't let myself play with your body ..that's the last wrong and right thing I've done in my life, Zhan .."

"But I want you to be the father of our child. "

"Baby .. Stop crying. I don't want you to see like that .."

That was the last day I told him about experimenting with me again.

Days passed

Months passed

And another year passed

I'm feeling useless.  I can do nothing but accept the fact that I can't be proud of myself...

He also doesn't want to allow me to adopt because he doesn't want a child who is not related to us.

I tried to go to the Surrogate Clinic but I can't be a Daddy because of what happened to me and when I took Pills and Androgens I used to have a low sperm count.

I cry every day for YiBo but he doesn't give me an opportunity either.

****

Wang Yibo POV

I try to understand what Zhan wants.  Maybe he's already scorned by his own will, I don't want him to think that our marriage life failed because we won't have children, but no matter what I ask and explain, he can't understand me.

Comes to the point that he closes the door and always locks himself.

I don’t want to make him feel all this.  But I don't want to use the wrong science again because of the wrong way.

"Zhan. Open the door please ..."

He doesn't answer but I can hear his sobs.

I'm tired of always being like that system.  I don't want to accompany him in his anger but I feel useless every time I see him hurt.

I was given alcohol to get rid of the pain in my heart but the pain was still not in my chest.

I have no other choice but to convince Xiao Lu to advise her brother ...

"He wants us to have children. He wants his blood relatives .. Shijie. I'm having a hard time with your brother's situation. I don't want us both to be miserable. I accept that we are not there to take care of the child."

Shijie approached me and stroked my back.

"You can do that, I'll try my best to convince my brother .."

"I'm sad about our situation..I told him I would give everything to him but I failed ..".

I saw Shijie looking at me I saw the sadness in her eyes. I know she doesn't want her brother to be miserable again.

I drank  Until the bottle is empty.  She was there in front of me and listened to my sentiments to her brother.

"Yibo, talk to Zhan He's fine now .."

"Thank you Shijie ... Thank you for helping me ..."

Shijie said goodbye to me and I dared to talk to him. I drank the wine Straight until I felt the wind on my body.

I saw Zhan in front of me and he was looking at me.

"Zhan .. baby please don't cry anymore I'm having a hard time can we just be two ??"

He did not answer me.  I approached him and kissed his
lips.

I felt him retaliate by kissing me until we both lost ourselves.

I hear the loud moans as we do our hot moments.

"Ahhhh.YiBo"

I feel like I enjoy thrusting him even more ...

I used all my energy to make up for the days we had spent together and I felt so tired.

I collapse until I got to sleep.

***

I woke up to the caress of my wife and saw him sitting and staring at me.

"Yibo ... YOU'RE AWAKE"

We hugged as we lay staring both at the ceiling of our room.  While feeling the strong beating of our hearts.

"I won't be happy until you suffer .. Zhan I'm the one with the problem not you .. Zhan I'm ready to do everything. I promise you'll be happy because I know this is the right thing to do"

I thought he would answer me properly but he pressed his lips to mine.  I felt like he wanted me to follow him in the kiss he gave me until we both kissed each other.

"Zhan ....."- my moan got louder when he suddenly kissed me on the collarbone.  I know Zhan is strong and he is taller than me.  so even though I'm at the top of the two of us, he moves more dominant than me.

Until we switch positions.  I'm the one at the bottom and he's still attacking my collarbone.  until his kisses fell on my neck and he left a mark on my neck.

 "I want to be a mom"- he whispered to me and I was feeling everything when my blood clotted on my cheek