XZ1005- Chapter 14

A/N: SUPER CLINGY AND CHEESY CHAPTER 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

Part 1- Maldives Trip

Xiao Zhan POV

 I now hold my passport

I now hold my passport.  I can't believe that Yibo will keep his promise to me 2 days ago.  I thought I wouldn't have a chance to get out of the country because I'm not Xiao Zhan.  I'm Sean Xiao at declared dead.

"Are you Happy now Baby ????"

"I can't believe we can both leave. How did you do that ????"

"I made your fake birth certificate before I made the XZ1005. My dream is to take you to America for the world robotic expedition but we used it for our solo dates .."

I hugged Yibo.  It's a good thing he's not like other people who are selfish and don't care about other people.  He is different from everyone.  So maybe I loved him right away when I saw him.

Yibo entered the Room and when he came out I saw that all our clothes were packed and we were ready to go to the Maldives.

"For my Baby. I will do everything. I will try to erase from your mind all your bad memories as Sean Xiao. I promise we will go all over the world together. We will travel that together ..."

"Yibo Baobei. I also promise you that I will never leave you .."

We Take the Car and Go to Changsha Airport.  I am so excited about our Maldives Pre-Honeymoon Vacation.

"Hold my hand, don't be afraid ..."

"I'm used to traveling but I'm alone. Only now can I have fun walking because I have someone with me ..."

"I'll tell you something ..."- I was nervous because his face was serious., But he was a little excited so I smiled so that my nervousness wouldn't be obvious.

"What's that Baobei ???"

"Your so beautiful .... Stop smiling I'm melting ..."

I couldn’t help but smile because of what he said.  I can't imagine how sweet a Wang Yibo who is a Mad Scientist is.

It was only a matter of time before we arrived in the Maldives.  I know that place is very beautiful and there are very few tourists there.  Exclusive for the rich.

"My Dearly Beloved Zhan we are here at the Maldives come let's enjoy ..."

I was amazed at the Resort's breathtaking places and my world seemed to stop.  It was like I wanted to cry with joy.  He hugged me back and whispered into my neck.

  He hugged me back and whispered into my neck

"Woaahhh Amazing."

"This beautiful place is a good thing for a beautiful man like you .."-

"Thank You Yibo ... Thank you for letting me here ..."

"It's My Pleasure Baby ..."

*******

Wang Yibo POV

 There is nothing that will make me happier than to see Zhan happy

There is nothing that will make me happier than to see Zhan happy.  Since I know my true feelings, I have to take better care of him.  I don't want him to think that no one cares and no one loves him.  So I do everything he wants.  I want to change all the bad memories he had before.  I will make him happy and I will love him so much.

"Yibo. I Like Your new Hair .."

I got caught up in my new haircut.  I change his hair color to jet black.

"Come on Baby let's Play Beach Volley..."

"Aww Later Baobei Look I saw a munchkin cat She's so cute like you Baobei  ... Look ohh .."- He showed me the cat that got lost on the Beach.  He held it and played with it like a child.

"How can you say that she's a girl ????"

"I saw his gender ..."

"Be careful when she bites you"

"She doesn't Yibo ... "- He was very serious playing with the cat.

I was happy while watching him like that.  I hope if I had known him before, he wouldn't have thought of committing suicide.  If I only knew him then and we were like this, he wouldn't think of him alone anymore.  Because I can accept him wholeheartedly.

This place is very relaxing.  If I hadn't left a job in Beijing, I might have taken a special building to live here.

He let go of the cute cat he was holding and came over and hugged me.  I pout my lips to pretend I'm jealous.

"Don't be jealous. She's cuter than you but I love you the most so please Yibo don't be sad, You're more clingy than her.  "

"Ok I forgive you ..."- I Kiss his temple and I saw his cheeks blush.

"I Love You Wang Yibo., ... Wooooooooooh"- He shouted and I was surprised because I didn't expect him to say that and shout that he loves me.

I thought we would see a judge on the faces of the people on the beach but we were wrong.  They keep smiling at us.  That they seemed happy because they saw a cute couple like us.

"I'm Hungry Baobei ..."- Zhan caressed his Tummy sign that he was hungry.

"Let's go to the Restaurant ..."

"Nah I like Ice Cream ..."

"It's not satisfying. I buy you ice cream after our Lunch, Promise"

He jumped up and lifted me. I caught him and I felt him suppress his kiss on my lips over and over again.

"Thank You Baobei  ..."