XZ1005-Chapter 8

Wang Yibo POV

A week ago

My life has been lively since Zhan came into my life

My life has been lively since Zhan came into my life.  Thanks to myself because I have someone who's with me every day.  As I promised his sister, I treat him as a real person, not just a robot. Zhan also talks to me like a normal person laughing and he already knows how to do household chores.

"Yibo ...."- he approached me and I was surprised when he suddenly hugged me I was more manly than him but he hugged me more dominantly than me.

"Zhan. What are you doing ??? Are You ok ????"

He pointed to the Chinese drama he was watching on my laptop, he imitated the scene so he hugged me.  I don’t know why I felt such a rapid throbbing in my chest.  But it feels good.

"Yibo .. Wo Ai Ni ..." (I love you in Chinese)

Only now have I experienced being told I love you.  It feels good to be loved.  Now I just realize.  That's why many people go crazy with love because it makes them feel better.

"Wo feichang ai ni,  wo de baobei ."  (I love you so much, my baby )

But I thought his hug was the happiest thing I ever felt in my life, I was wrong.

He pushed me closer to him and he claimed my lips.  It looks like the person in front of me at this time.  He kisses me passionately and I feel his tongue enter my mouth.  I Kissed him back.  And that's where our lips synced as if I didn't want it to end. It Feels good.

I was about to undress but I felt Zhan lift me on the Sofa.  The two of us fit in there because my sofa is big.

"Why are you doing this ???? What do you want Xiao Zhan ???"

"Make me yours Master Yibo ..."

**********

I woke up to a loud ring on the phone and I suddenly felt body aches I turned to my side

I woke up to a loud ring on the phone and I suddenly felt body aches I turned to my side.  A Robot named Xiao Zhan was next to me while naked.  We were both naked. One by one I picked up my clothes that were scattered in my living room.  And dressed me.

"Hello"

"Hello, Mr. Wang This is Lulu Speaking.."

"Ms. Xiao why did you call????"

"I just want to invite you to my house. If you're not doing anything .."

"Why ???? Something's wrong ???"

"No. I don't have Problem Mr. Wang. I just want to see Sean if you don't mind ..."

"Ok. If I have vacant time .. I'll call you .. By the way, give me your number and I'll call you back if it's possible ..."

"Thank You so much, Mr. Wang .. By the way how's my brother is he ok ???"

I looked at Zhan who was sound asleep holding the Bunny stuff toy we bought at the Mall and I smiled as I looked at him.  His Muscle, his skin tone are beautiful, all that I can see with my eyes.  Even his Dick.  I didn't expect to have good sex.  But what makes everyone laugh is that I give my everything to him.  I Give my body to the robot.

"He's fine ... he slept well because he watched Chinese Drama .."

"Sean likes Romantic Movies. He loves movies that's why he chooses to be an actor. He loves acting he loves his career but I don't expect that career will also bring him depression.."

"I know you love him ... Don't worry I'll take care of him for you.  This is his second life. Not even a man but my boyfriend. I'm sorry for being gay .. But I realized that I never thought about playing your Brother.. You're free to visit him. You're free to talk to him. He's your brother even if he's mine now "

"Thank You so much, Mr. Wang. I won't worry for my brother anymore .."

"Your welcome Ms. Xiao."

"Bye Yibo-Didi ..."

"Bye"- I smiled as we talked when Zhan's sister.

I approached My Sleeping Baby.  I kiss his cheeks.  The strawberry scent I bought from him I can still smell mixed in my body.

I leaned over him and hugged him so he wouldn't get cold.  I hugged him tightly and played with his hair.

"I won't bother you anymore. There's no point in me doing that, especially to your sister. I know you'll be happier when you're with her."