XZ1005- Chapter 5

Wang YiBo POV

I entered XZ1005's Room and saw him sound asleep

I entered XZ1005's Room and saw him sound asleep.  I Caress his face.  He was so beautiful.  I want to see Sean Xiao's smile on him but that won't happen again.   Sean Xiao is a man who I made Robot, But XZ1005 Robot who I made man.

"Sean Xiao, Why did you commit suicide ??? What is the reason? Weren't you happy with your career ??? Were you stressed with the number of your projects? Did you have improper treatment? You know I don't know why then  I'm sorry for losing you because ever since you became an actor, I haven't met you and followed you. "

"Sean Xiao, I want to know why you committed suicide when you had a good life ?? You are very lucky because you have lived with many friends, many love you, you can face many people. Your popular many regret you including  While I don't have friends. I'm afraid of being bullied because I'm different from ordinary people. Because I don't think like them. I'm afraid of being criticized but I'm still here on Earth I'm still alive. That's ironic life .. "

"If I haven't formed you yet, I still won't be with anyone. I thought I would be very happy now that I've formed you but why do I feel something is missing ???"

I exited the room and sat down again in front of my computer.  I searched for articles on CEnts's news about Sean's suicide.  There is hoax information that says that he is impregnated a female teen star and their relationship was not allowed because the entertainment agency they are engaged in conflicts.  others say that Sean is addicted to Depressant while Antibiotic is the cause of his death.  Some say that he committed suicide because he was rejected by his parents who were against his acting.  The amount of information that spreads is different.  but one site grabbed my attention, it seemed like it was hard to open because it was a confidential log.  so I used another site that I could hack.

Search: Sean Xiao suicide diary log

The Reason why Sean Xiao committed suicide.

Watch: www.seanxiaolog.confidentialfileweb.com

I saw a Diary Log by Sean Xiao, I was a little nervous because it was a video log by Sean Xiao

I saw a Diary Log by Sean Xiao, I was a little nervous because it was a video log by Sean Xiao. Meaning he was the one speaking.

 Meaning he was the one speaking