XZ1005- Chapter 9

Wang Yibo POV

 I went with Zhan to the Park

I went with Zhan to the Park.  I know Zhan will be new because we can meet a lot of people.  And I know some people will recognize him as Sean Xiao.  But whatever came into their minds I didn’t care because Sean Xiao the actor was Dead.  This is my Zhan he's mine he's my property.

We hold our hands as we walk.  When we went to the Butterfly Area, women were staring at him and whispering.

"Oh no .. Girls He looks like Sean Xiao oh .."

"Yes, Can we take some pictures? .."

Zhan looked at them and there was no expression on its face.  They approached him and forced him to take a selfie when the camera flashed on him. I was surprised when he suddenly became weak.

"Oh My God, what happened to Sean Xiao."

They ran together as friends and I held up Zhan who seemed to be having a hard time moving.

"Are you Ok ???? Tell me Zhan are you Ok ????"

I remember that the Chips I put in Zhan's Brain Cells were sensitive, so the settings seemed to function.

I helped him enter the Wash Room and closed it.  I just stood him up to get a good seat.

I took the laptop out of my Bag and adjusted the Computer Settings.

When I finished restoring the data I saw that little by little Zhan became Ok.

"I'm sorry ..... I'm sorry ..."

We didn’t spend much time in the Park because it wasn’t the place that suited him.  So I thought of just taking him to his sister's house.

A few hours into our trip, we tracked down Lulu's Unit and when the door opened, she was surprised because I was carrying her brother in front of her.

"Come in first .."

"I know you don't expect us to be with you. He wasn't ok in the Park. Your brother has fans who still know him even though he was declared dead for two years."

"My brother is very famous, especially among teenagers. He's a living legend, one of the most successful artists and he's even in ford magazine's youngest Billionaire Actor in China. All his money in his bank is named after me so I'm living well.  now because of him. "

I was just listening while Lulu was talking about her brother.

"I'm just a simple Lady who lives in America. We both stay away from our parents and we are trying to be independent while I'm in America. I watch all his shows."

I saw her smile again while holding back tears.

"I'm very proud of him. I work in America as a Waitress one time he called me he was crying and he told me to go home to Beijing and accompany him. I made a way to go home but my boss didn't  I was given a chance to go home to Beijing because my contract was not over. I didn't tell him I didn't have a chance to go home. "

I handed her the Handkerchief and I saw Zhan just staring at her.  He seemed to understand the intricacies of his Shijie.

"He thought maybe I didn't want to see him. One day after he sent me home I just found out in the News that he committed suicide."

"Lulu .. Don't Cry ... Please"

"Shijie ... Can I hug you ????"- Zhan finally Talking.

Lulu approached Zhan and happily hugged her brother.  I'm jealous again.  Because of the two of them, I saw the value of Family.

******

Xiao Xuan Lu

Ever since Sean disappeared from my Life I have been feeling miserable.  He's my cheerer, He's my inspiration We're just kids, that's the reason why I was happy because of him I feel like I've had a purpose in the world.  For a long time, I asked my parents to have a sibling because I didn't want to grow up sad when I grew up.  So when Sean came to the Family I told myself I would be like his second parent everything I would give him.

So when I found out that my brother was gone, I felt like I wanted to follow him.  But when I jumped off the building I felt his presence as if he didn't like what I was doing.  So I never planned to commit suicide again.

I looked for my brother's grave to offer him beautiful flowers at his grave but I found out that they reserved Sean's body.  And there I met Wang Zhoucheng a Pathologist Doctor who they said can raise the Dead in the name of Science I took his heart and we were also a few months since we became I dreamed he would do his plan but even science is they say unbearable.

Until I found out that someone bought my brother's body for a billion, I hated Zhoucheng when I found out, so I found out who was the person who would experiment with my brother.  And I found out Mr.Wang Yibo a genius from Luoyang Top notcher in Engineering and Licensed Doctor I dare to take Sean back in exchange for what he paid.  But I was surprised when I once met Mr.  Yibo so I followed them until I saw Sean alive again but as in the person of a robot.  I was still happy because even though that happened to him, I knew that Mr. Wang was a trustworthy person, I knew his background.  He keeps everything that he does.

I saw in the person of Mr. Wang that he would not leave Sean and I knew that my brother's spirit would be happy as well.