XZ1005-Chapter 10

Wang Yibo POV

1 Month Later

🔞 🔞 🔞

We hugged as we lay staring both at the ceiling of our room.  While feeling the strong beating of our hearts.

"Zhan I feel your heartbeat,  I heard it loud"

"Yibo ... Master I love you ..."

"Baby I love you too ..."- I kissed Zhan's forehead as we hugged two.

"Yibo, who do you love more XZ1005 or Xiao Zhan? I need your answer master ..."

"I love  XZ1005 especially Xiao Zhan both even if you don't change yourself. Xiao Zhan, baby you will be with me for the rest of my life I was hurt when I see your past always bothers you especially when I saw you are not comfortable with people around you. I feel  selfish if you won't be happy when I forbid you to go out with me I'm the wrong one why are you the one who suffered .. "

I turned to him and got up a little.  Our faces were facing each other and I looked at him.  I know he is still shocked by what is happening.

" Are you happy because I am with you?"

I thought he would answer me properly but he pressed his lips to mine.  I felt like he wanted me to follow him in the kiss he gave me until we both kissed each other.

"Zhan ....."- my moan got louder when he suddenly kissed me on the collarbone.  I know Zhan is strong because he is a robot and he is better than me.  so even though I'm the Top and Human with the two of us, he moves more dominantly than me.

Until we switch positions.  I'm on top and he's still attacking my collarbone.  until his kisses fell on my neck and he left a mark on my neck.  He deliberately let go of my lips and he pouted and smiled sexily.

"Shall I continue ?????"- I whispered to him and I was feeling all my blood clotted on my cheek when he nodded at me.

"Master. Are you sure you like it too ??? Maybe you're just being forced. ???"

He took off his top and I seemed to drown in nervousness when I saw his nakedness again.

"Xiao Zhan. Are you ready Baby?"

"Master ..."- he grabbed my lips again and we shared that kiss again. I slowly removed my top and he saw my body.

I grabbed him by the Waist and approached him.  I felt the pleasure when his lips went to my chest.

  I felt the pleasure when his lips went to my chest

"Zhannie ... Ahhh I want to do this to you ..,."

"Master please bear with me, Aaah"- I'm so bitten on my lip I didn't expect Xiao Zhan to be so wild.

I took off my clothes and threw them on the Floor.  I was even more aroused to see Zhan biting his lip while watching me take off my clothes.

He approached me and touched my abs and slowly traced them with his soft fingers.