XZ1005- Chapter 12

Wang Yibo POV

 I can't move in my seat

I can't move in my seat.  I'm facing Zhan or should I say, Sean Xiao.  We both turned in front of each other.

"Explain now ..."

"I Commit Suicide then I succeeded. I was declared Dead on Arrival at the Hospital in Beijing. Then Suddenly Dr. Zhuocheng was assigned to autopsy my Body. He said that's when he saw that I still had a chance to live so he took it  I was in the Morgue on the 2nd day of my death. No one had embalmed my body yet so I was whole. When they injected a strange liquid into me I felt my whole body heat up. When I opened my eyes I saw him alone in his Laboratory.  I shouted but no voice came out of me. I also couldn't move my body but my mind was working. When I was crying deep inside because I was angry I wanted to die at that time why was I still alive. I was very angry with Dr.Wang Zhuocheng because of what he did to me. Then his Laboratory Assistant Dr. Guo Cheng came and saw me dilated 2 days after I came to life. I thought he would tell Dr. Zhoucheng everything but he also kept it a secret. Dr. Guo Cheng helped me, he gave me Injectable Foods to keep my life, he also helped me, he said he didn't like what Dr.  Zhoucheng.  Because it is said to be against the law, it is illegal because the DNA Research Lab is being conducted on the Human Anatomy of their Chosen Victims.  And just before the day of the Auction, Dr. Guo Cheng put something on me so that I would not be included in the auction.  I was the only one living in this Laboratory at that time.  and when it was time for him to run away from me 1 day before you went to the Laboratory we didn't succeed.  For the last time, I accepted my destiny again that I would die not because of suicide but because of the Human Experiment.  Deep inside I am grateful because my wish after my hardships will come true.

While you were busy fixing me, I felt every pain while you put the Iron on my body. I pretended to be dead and I thought that I would not be able to feel the pain when I was dead.

The Chip that you would have put in my head part didn't work because you saw my brain respond.  I saw how serious you were about your Masterpiece so even though you were tired and sleepy you still finished XZ1005.

"I remember, Yes I remember that I taught I revive your brain part Sorry Zhan Sorry ..."

Tears welled up in his eyes.  It is clear to me that he is just a victim of modern experiments.

"I'm So sorry ... I didn't want to live again. But I'm still thankful for my second life. I'm thankful that I still came to you. Even if you just treat me like a Robot I didn't think about that because in reality one  I'm an android. Android that can think. Your machine is also the one that performs as to be my psychomotor ability. I can't walk without the one you created. You brought me back to life. I'm no longer Sean Xiao that people want anymore.  He's dead .. I'm Zhan .. I'm Xiao Zhan ... "

I hugged him and I felt the sincerity in everything he said.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you ... If I only knew everything I wouldn't have used your body ..."