XZ1005-Chapter 18

Wang Yibo POV

 We returned to Beijing a night after my proposal to him

We returned to Beijing a night after my proposal to him.  I was so happy looking at Zhan who was looking at his hand wearing the 53k Diamond ring I gave him that I had customized just for him.

"You know Baobei. I can't believe that you're going to wear such a beautiful ring for me. Never in my life would anyone give me such an expensive ring. If only I knew this price I would have saved more than the Million"

"It doesn't matter I know how much you love me. Your worth for this ring. You know why ???"

"Why Yibo ???"

"Because you're priceless Baby.,. Whatever you want I can give you, that's not enough I want to give you more coz your my precious gem ...."

He was dumbfounded by the words I left him.  I also don't know why I say that.  If the word is perfect for Zhan.

I approached him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Be ready for tomorrow Baby ..."

"What's with Baobei ???"

"Tomorrow is our pre-nuptial shoot ... I want you to be beautiful ...."

"Pre-nuptial Shoot ???"

"Yes. I can't wait to marry you, Baby ... Are you ready ???"

"Always Ready Wang Yibo .."

I woke up early and let in the wedding coordinators I had ordered for Zhan and I's Pre Nuptial. While they were sitting and adjusting the camera set up and makeup I went to the room to wake up my soon-to-be Bride/ Husband.

"They're here Baby ..."

I was overjoyed as I watched them fix Zhan.  I thought there was nothing more beautiful than him, but there was more.  He's a living angel in the body of a mortal.

 "My Wang Zhan, how can I reject you ??? You're so angelic and perfectly fit for my home as my husband

"My Wang Zhan, how can I reject you ??? You're so angelic and perfectly fit for my home as my husband."

I couldn’t help but stare at him.