XZ1005- Chapter 17

A/N: Sorry for late Update, there's a problem on my account lately, Now I already fixed it...🥺🥺🥺

Hope You Enjoy this Chapter 😎😎😎

Last Day - Maldives Trip

Xiao Zhan POV

I was looking at Yibo who was so sleepy when he fell asleep I forgot we did 3 rounds in the morning and 3 that night.

We forgot to take a walk on the 3rd day of our stay because we just locked ourselves in our room so we could be alone with each other all day.

Even though we almost ate our rest, we made the most of the night just the two of us.

The zest of feeling full to me.

I was so happy because I finally felt good to live.

I caressed his face.  I am so pure and ashamed of myself that his innocence has disappeared because of me.

Ever since I found out that he loves me, I feel like he's just mine and I don't want anyone else to approach Yibo.  I'm the only one he should love.

I will do everything for him.

He gives me everything in this world.  That's why I give myself to him.

"Baobei. You're awake"

I felt him move so I smiled when he smiled even with his eyes closed.

His smile...

Is the most precious thing in this world.

"No more 5 mins. I'm hungry Baobei .."

He looked up and sit and caressed my cheek and then smacked me on the lips.

"Now I feel Recharged. .."

"Baobei... .."

"You're so cute I can't resist your charm Baby .."

He carried me like a child so I hugged him koala style.

We laughed as we walked.

"Get down baby.. .."

We went to the kitchen holding hands and he made me sit like a princess (😂Kinky Xiao Zhan).

"You're just cooking there.  ..."

He's so sweet to me.  I don't expect a Wang Yibo to be loved like this.

"If only I had known you before.

"Babe .. I'll just wait ahh don't be hungry "

I laughed.  So lucky because he's with me.

After we ate we went to the Seashore and picked up shells on every sand we passed.

We walked barefoot all over the shore and had childish fun picking up a small shell.

Until we get a lot and sit on the side.

I just sat and watched him busy writing something in the sand.  As I played with the shells we picked up.

When he finished he came up to me and held my hand.  At the same time, he blindfolded me.

"Yibo ....."

He was quiet and I just followed in his footsteps.  And when I felt ok and we stopped walking, he removed my blindfold and I saw his beautiful smile, the smile seemed like there was no tomorrow.

"Because it's our last day. I want this day to be memorable .."

He turned to Sand and read his letter.

"Will you marry me ?, I Love You"

I don't know where the tears came from in my eyes as long as they dripped after I read the letters written on the sand.

"You know. I don't know how to tell you those words. On the first day when we landed on this island, my lips were itching to ask you but I wanted to ask you this word, I wanted both  We're ready. I'm ready for you to be happy when you read, and you're ready to answer it with a smile or when you're happy. "

He knelt in front of me and took my hand.

"I'm holding your hand. Please answer me .. Baby .. Xiao Zhan. Will you marry me ???"

I did not answer.

I let go of his hand holding mine.

And I saw that his happy aura was replaced by sadness.

"Yibo .."

"Please don't say no ..."

"Yes, I do .."

I saw the happy smile return to Yibo's lips and I laughed at his reaction. I kiss his lips.

"Yes .. !!!!!"

I'm is willing to give him the best of me.

And I know I will never regret the ear I loved.