XZ1005-Chapter 13

Xiao Zhan POV

 I saw Yibo busy cooking I approached him and hugged him who turned his back on me

I saw Yibo busy cooking I approached him and hugged him who turned his back on me. I am grateful for the second opportunity to live with someone who loved me completely.

"The morning you get up ... I would have surprised you .."

"Breakfast in bed master ???"

He turned to me and kissed my forehead. I couldn't help the redness and trembling I felt. This is the Second Time that I can feel my heart beating fast.

"Did you blush Baby ????"

"Master ??? It's you ahh .."

"Don't call me Master from now on .."

"Baobei... My Baobei ..."

"Come to me Baby ...."- I thought he would be annoyed with my endearment to him but I was wrong. He pressed our foreheads together and I saw his smile was so sweet.

"Yibo. I Love You., ..."

"I Love You More Baby ... Your my first love, my first kiss, first touch ... first se-"

"Shhh ... Yibo stop I'm blushing ...."

"Sean Xiao. I mean My Zhan do you have an ex before ????"

"I don't ... But I have a crush before. I saw him at a restaurant. He was very quiet as if he didn't care about the world. He just went to the Restaurant to eat. We were at Taping then My character is waiter and currently doing the shooting. The Director thought he was one of the extras in the movie. he was included in Taping which is he didn't know he was in taping. We act as normal. But he didn't approach me I was ignored. "

Yibo just looked at me. His eyes were streaked with sadness.

"Don't worry my Baobei. You're the only one I loved so much ..."

"Can you tell me what show it is Baby ???"

"But Why ????"

"I just want to see who is more handsome than the two of us?"

"Serendipity is the Title ..."

He took out his Laptop and search the show I said. I watched him as one by one watched the scenes I came out.

"So possessive ..."

"Yeah because I love you ...."

"I Love You too ...."

He fast-forwarded the scene where the Guy is included in the scene. who doesn't care about the world because he doesn't care about the surroundings.

"That's that episode ..."

I saw the guy l like , I was surprised because it looked like he caught the man drinking water and was busy with what he was doing.

"I'm ehhh"

I looked at him and examined the man closely.

"My baobei ... I mean you're my First ever crush ..."

He looked at me and couldn't believe he was the guy I was talking about.

"So you don't have to be jealous anymore .. obviously you're the only person I like."

************

Wang Yibo POV

 I promised Zhan that together we will fulfill the dreams he did not achieve when he was still alive as Sean Xiao

The two of us went to the Cinema and watched a love story showing in the Cinemas. We will hold hands as we walk. We both turned shades and I saw that people were looking at the two of us. I know it's not legal in China for people like us to have sex even if they're of the same sex.

But some people are just normal in them to see something like us.

I held Zhan's hand and he smiled as I bragged to the people around us that we were happy in our relationship even though we were not opposite gender.

"Baby I'm just proud of you people ..."

He hugged me and I saw the teenagers who were attracted to us. boy x boy, Or should I say The FUJOSHI.

"My baby .... I'm thankful because I came back to life to love like you .."

"Looks like My baby wants to buy something "

"No. I just want us to take a walk far away in China. I want a place where I won't be recognized. I want to go to a place where it's just the two of us .. I'll be alone with you. If no one looks at us, we'll be able to hug no one else who will bother us .. because I haven't experienced that yet. I haven't experienced having a private life ... "

"I promise .. we're going to the Maldives .."

"I Sean Xiao .. hoping for these promises ..."- he pointed his index finger at me for his pinky promise.

"- he pointed his index finger at me for his pinky promise

"Yeah, I will do that promise ...."