26.

𝙺𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Tee's place is packed. Hella people showed out to come show love to Jamal even some of his friends that I don't even know.

I can't wait to see his ass.

Tee says she'll text me when they are near the driveway so I'm holding my phone tight.

I'm sorting out a few last minute stuff and I see Hakeem. He looks so agitated.

"What's wrong with you?" I said.

"Ain't nothing wrong with me" he said mugging me.

"Aight aight, just asking because you look like you about to kill somebody" I said laughing.

He wasn't laughing tho.

"What you say?" He asked.

"Oh nothing" I said walking off.

Everything was in place and ready. I bought Jamal some gifts for when he comes back. They all ready and set up in his bedroom.

When I went to go check everything upstairs was cool I came downstairs and the doorbell rang.

I opened the door.

"Hey" said DayDay holding Jaliyah hands and his hand on the pushchair.

Before he could even say how you doing I closed that door.

I opened it again and pulled DayDay inside and left Jaliyah and her baby out there.

"Are you fucking dumb?" I said.

"Yo you gon need to cool off with that shit, she ain't did nothing to you" he said while opening the door for them to come in.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

When Tee comes home she's gonna throw hands

Tee: We outside

After I got the drinks out on the table I went into the main room and told everybody to quiet down because they coming soon.

I scanned the room and nearly collapsed when I seen Hakeem cosying up to Jaliyah and holding their baby. It's his baby I guess. But Tee ain't gonna like the look of him being all over Jaliyah.

———————————————————

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

"I am so ready to start making my money I'm pretty sure imma eat that shit" said Jamal.

I laughed.

As we parked the car I texted Kayla.

I got the key out of ignition and walked over to the front door with Jamal.

I let him go in first and we walked into the main room.

"Why it smell like sweaty ass niggas" shouted Jamal.

I rolled my eyes slapping his back.

We walked into the main room after setting his stuff aside.

"SUPRISEEEE" shouted everybody.

"WOOOP WOPP" "MY NIGGA" "FRESSH HOME" shouted everybody.

He went out to them and hugged and dapped them all, DayDay, Letrell, everybody.

Everybody starting moving towards Jamal when I seen Hakeem and Jaliyah on the sofa.

Oh hell nah, I don't give a fuck if that's his baby he don't need to be all bood up with that bitch.

I went over to him and pulled his ear all the way to the kitchen.

"Excuse me imma need to go speak to my nigga" I said with my fake smile pulling him away.

As we got to the hallway Hakeem grabbed my neck so tight I didn't know if I could breath. He loves grabbing my neck for some weird ass reason.

I rolled my eyes. I could just about say, " I ain't moving my hands off yo ear so get the fuck off me."

"Well I ain't moving my hands off yo neck, so get the fuck of me" he said licking his lips.

I got my other arm and grabbed his skinny ah balls and said, "two can play at this game baby" while being chest apart.

He grabbed my titty squeezing it like shit was funny while smacking his lips.

"What you doing with that bitch?" I said letting go.

"She my babymomma, since when I ain't allowed to see my child?" He said holding my neck tighter.

I slapped his hands off of me and went to the other side of the kitchen.

"Stop playing you know I like you" he said walking over towards me.

I looked deep into his eyes. "But I didn't know you the jealous type" he said smirking while grabbing my neck to peck me two times.

I rolled my eyes. He walked out and I smacked his ass just because...

"Don't do that shit cuh" he said mugging me.

"I know you like it stop playing" I said laughing.