[CLOSED] Surprise and Delight Challenge April 2021

The Blurb

We all need a little cheer in our lives every now and then, and that's probably no more true than at this time when the world is such a crazy place. With that in mind, why not take part in the Ambassadors' Surprise & Delight Challenge, and spread a little cheer?

The Deets

Directly in the comment section below, we want you to write a six-word story.

The theme of your six-word story should be surprise & delight, as well as whatever the theme of the profile you're writing your story into the comment box is, for example:

If you're writing your story into the comment box of this challenge on the YARomance profile, your six words should be surprise, delight, and romance themed.

If you're writing your story into the comment box of this challenge on the Magic profile, your six words should be surprise, delight, and magic themed.

If you're writing your story into the comment box of this challenge on the Horror profile, your six words should be surprise, delight, and horror themed.

If you're writing your story into the comment box of this profile, your six words should be surprise, delight, and fandom (yes, any fandom!) themed!

If you're writing your... OK well you get the point, right?

Wherever in the world you are (yes, even Antarctica) you are absolutely welcome and encouraged to take part.

You can enter the Surprise & Delight Challenge as many times and across as many participating profiles as you like.

Entry to the Surprise & Delight Challenge will close at 23:59 BST on Friday, April 30th.

Participating Profiles

HurricaneBC

Space_Opera

TheWarriorGoddess

Action

Adventure

AmbassadorsKR

AmbassadorsUS

BACommunity

Beauty

BeyondSol

BullyingPrevention

ChickLit

Childrensfiction

CoffeeCommunity

ComeAndSitWithUs