[CLOSED] Slytherin Misconception - March 2022

Photosensitivity Warning:

Please note, contest chapter(s) may include flashing images/gifs.

~

Welcome!

Where antiheroes are concerned, some of the best examples can be found in modern fiction. This month, we've teamed up with @WattpadPotterverse and @antiheroesgalore to bring you a brand new contest, featuring Severus Snape and Draco Malfoy, two of the most notable antiheroes in the world of Harry Potter.

Use one of the famous dialogues below in a story of your own.

PROMPTS

Severus Snape

❝I can teach you to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death...❞

❝Vengeance is very sweet. How I hoped I would be the one to catch you...❞

Draco Malfoy

❝Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backward.❞

❝You have something of mine. I'd like it back.❞

GUIDELINES

⇾ All entries must be submitted via this form.

⇾ The deadline for this contest is 31st March, 11:59pm EST.

⇾ The word count must be between 1500 to 3000 words.

⇾ Entries must be written in English, must feature an antihero, and follow the given prompt.

* Antiheroes are not villains and that distinction must be maintained.

⇾ Entries can be standalone or part of an existing collection of short stories.

* Note that only standalone stories will be featured in our reading list.

⇾ Mature stories are allowed, but please ensure that your entry adheres to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

PRIZES

⇾ The winner and runner-up will receive a winning sticker specific to the contest

⇾ The winner and runner-up will receive shoutouts from the participating profiles

⇾ The winner and runner-up will be featured on our winner's reading list

⇾ The winner's story will be added to the winning anthologies of the participating profiles

⇾ The winner's story will be featured on @WattpadAnthologies

⇾ The winner will have the chance to be interviewed by the participating profiles

DISCLAIMER

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.