[CLOSED] Feral Instinct - July 2022

Hello friends,

This month, @Fanfic, @WattpadSupernatural, @WattpadGaming, @WattpadPotterverse, @WattpadFriendsandFamily, and @Archieverse want to invite you to a werewolf game. Not any normal one but with a group of characters from your fandoms that you must be familiar with. What do you expect to see on this game night? How would your favorite character/bias react to this game?

Well, it is time for you to write it down and tell us the story in your own way.

*

PROMPT

A night of werewolf games goes wrong. A group of friends knows too much about each other. Who will figure out their true identity?

Write a short story using your characters/bias (TV shows, games, anime, novels, etc...) to tell us about an upside-down werewolf game night.

*Notes: Werewolf is a mafia game that takes place over a series of game rounds. There are two sides: villagers and werewolves. Each round has two phases - day and night. During the day the villagers discuss who they think is the werewolf, during the night players may use special powers and the werewolves make their kill. Players should sit in a circle while playing the game.

If you want to know more about the game, take a look at the reference here.

*

RULES AND GUIDELINES

Deadline for submission: 11:59 PM GMT on July 31.
Wordcount: 1000 - 2000 words.
→ You must write a new story for this contest only.
→ LGBTQ+ characters are welcome.
→ Mature content is allowed, but all must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.
→ Multiple submissions are allowed but you can only win with one.
→ You can publish your entry as a standalone or a part of your short story collection.
→ Submission must be made via THIS FORM.
→ Feel free to share your story link in the comment section after submission to let others check out your story.

*

PRIZES
Winner(s) will receive:

→ A shoutout from the profile.
→ An unique winning sticker.
→ Add to our winning reading list if it is a standalone.
→ A slot in our anthology if the winner agrees.

Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection