{CLOSED} August 2019 - The Force of Fanfiction

Welcome to The Force of Fanfiction, a collaboration between fanfic & starwarsfans, where we challenge you to write four stories over the course of a month, each related to a different set of characters within the Star Wars fandom.

Over the course of the next four weeks, we might ask you to write about Stormtroopers, Bounty Hunters, or Hutts - hint; we're not going to ask you specifically to write about any of those, and whilst you're free to include them in your submissions we simply don't want to give anything away!

You do not have to write a story for each of the prompts given. Should you wish to do so you can write for one or two prompts only, the decision is entirely yours.

Any story submitted for this contest should be done so via the comments section of the relevant chapter but don't worry, we'll be sure to remind you all of that!

The Schedule

August 1st - Week 1 goes live.

August 8th - Week 1 closes. Week 2 goes live.

August 15th - Week 2 closes. Week 3 goes live.

August 22nd - Week 3 closes. Week 4 goes live.

August 29th - Week 4 closes.

September 23rd - Winning stories for each week are announced.

September 30th - Overall winner is announced.

The Prizes

Each week's winning story will receive a sticker, as will the overall winner.

The winning entries, along with our favourites, will be invited to feature in, the starwarsfans profile anthology.