[CLOSED] March 31, 2019 - #JustWriteDay!

For the day, Fanfic has teamed up with justwriteit and our other Fanfic family!

Our lovely family:

OUATfans

WattRiverdale

starwarsfans

WattSupernatural

WattRowling

Just a little information regarding #justwriteday from the book on justwriteit's page:

A widespread, cross-profile writing craze in which we only give you 24hrs to write a 500-word piece of flash fiction.

With this, are you ready?

Here's the prompt:

You are a fan of one of the famous characters. One day you read/heard the news of their death. What will happen to you then? How will you react when you wake up and learn that this was all a dream?

For this flash fiction challenge, you are to write a short story to this prompt: 

A Bad Dream

We are aware this allows a lot of creative freedom, however, a few rules apply:

All submissions must adhere to the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

As the #JustWriteDay challenge is a collaboration between justwriteit and the Fanfic Family, your story must qualify as a fanfic.

Your short story must be in English.

The maximum length is 500 words.

You have exactly 24 hours to complete your masterpiece, from the moment it is posted on justwriteit (12:00 AM EST March 31 to 12:00 AM EST April 1, 2019)

Publish your story on your own profile, either as a new story or as a new chapter in an existing anthology. We can't accept prewritten or multi-chapter stories.

Please consult the guidelines in the introductory page for more FAQ!

The best entries of this challenge will be featured in the #JustWriteDay anthology on the justwriteit profile. All the featured writers will receive a sticker and a shout out from justwriteit profile.

To submit your story fill out this form.

You are welcome to share your story with others in the comments, but only submissions via the above form will be considered.

And now, get writing!