{10}

After Akira threw the armani bag on the bed and left, i went to take a shower. Reginald was waiting down stairs as usual. Akira was already gone by the time i was in the dining room.

Not even an hour had passed when the door rung. Reginald went to see who this uninvited guest was and came back after a few minutes. I was already waiting in the living room. My eyes shot open wide when I saw that oh so familiar white hair.

A tall man with a slick grin plastered on his face walked into the living room. I stood up. Clearly standing on guard.

"Kaede..." He said in a flirtatious manner.

It felt like something was crawling up my back. I've always hated that bastard. The way he looked at me like I'm some sort of prey. The way he talked to me like I'm his lesser. The way he eyed me whenever Akira wasn't paying attention.

I slowly took in a deep breath.

"Mister Elai." I said in between my clenched teeth, while putting on the most sincere smile I could.

"Come on. What's with the mister. Just call me Elai. I'm your brother-in-law after all." His smug voice rang again. I clenched my fist.

"...yes your right." I said.

I did my best to not lose myself. I glanced towards Reginald who was still standing in the door way. He could only give me an apologetic expression.

"Elai..."