{11}

He took a few steps forward and placed his hands on my shoulders. I backed of out of instinct. Not wanting him to touch me. He scoffed and turned around, making his way to the couch. I just watched as my brother in law made himself comfortable.

"Akira isn't home yet. And he won't be until-"

Elai didn't let me finish.

"I'm not here for Akira." He said. "I came for you."

I was still standing. A dumbfounded expression lingering on my face. My mind was going trough all possible scenarios. What could he want this time? This bastard is never up to anything good.

"I can't think of how I can be of any help Mi- Eli."

He lightly chuckled, but didn't answer me. He was just staring me right in the eyes. I would be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated. But not for the reason most men and women would be.

Opposite of his brother Akira, Eli had an hawk like face. With bronzen skin and a military hair cut. The skin around his big eyes were wrinkled. His Roman nose scrunched every time he tried to laugh with his almost none existing lips. It was hard to imagine that Akira and Eli where birthed from the same womb.

Although the pair of brothers were considered to be the top two beautiful men in the business industry and Eli wasn't looking ugly in the least. I still couldn't see what all those magazines and reports said about this man, knowing what rotten personality was lying underneath that face.

He slowly sighted and finally opened his mouth.

"Come home with me, Kaede."