{5}

"Mister Inugami. Let me accompany you to the table. Mister and misses Green have arrived already." A man in his thirties greeted us. It was the manager of the restaurant. He looked overworked and exhausted, but still smiled brightly as he welcomed us with open arms.

We were led to a round table, just big enough to fit a party of four. A man in his fifties and a woman that could be his grand daughter were sitting side by side, holding hands.

'Poor girl.'

"Akira. Old friend." The man named Ronald said.

"I'm always the 'old friend' when you want something. Let's skip the friendly talk and get straight to the business, shall we?"

The old man started to get visibly annoyed at the cold reaction of Akira. But knowing that he's always like this, he didn't mind. And even if he did, there was nothing he could do or say about it. No one would dare to speak up against this young, powerful man.

"As cold as always. But before that please let me introduce you to my wife. Violet, dear meet mister Inugami. He is one of the few people I respect most in my line of work. He is a genius amongst geniuses. A ceo of a running multinational company that runs for billions. And that only at the age of 27."

The girl that didn't look a year older that 18, slightly bowed her head and greeted us.

We all sat down and the waiters poured us some wine. Akira and Ronald were talking business while the young girl named Violet looked Awkwardly at the table infront of her. It was obvious that she isn't used to these kind of meetings. I didn't want to see her so uncomfortable.

"You're Violet, am I right?" I asked. She looked up in shock, probably not knowing why I started to talk to her.

"Y-Yes I am. And you are...?"

I softly chuckled at her awkward expression. She turned slightly red and quickly took a sip of her wine.

"I am Kaede."