{3}

I couldn't look anymore and quickly turned away. Stepping in the shower, the cold streams hit my face. I was just feeling the streams getting warmer when a familiar voice sounded from outside the door. I shut the water off to hear what he was saying.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Reginald. What's the matter?" I asked.

"Sir Inugami asked you to dress up for tonight. There is a meeting with sir Ronald and his wife, about the distribution of the construction site."

"I understand. Thank you for enlightening me Reginald."

"You flatter me sir. O. And make sure not to skip breakfast before going to the library."

I little smile formed on my face. "I will. You can go now." I said. I heard his steps fade as I turned on the shower again.

Reginald has been one of the few people who treated me like this. Ever since I stepped in this house, everyone looked down on me. I was just the son of a small company ceo who made it big by leaching of the Inugami family. A whore who got this 'luxurious' life by sleeping around. A disfigured and disabled man who had nothing left but it's body.

I hated it. I've never wanted this life. I've never wanted to end like this. I know that it's my fathers fault. He set up that 'accident' so he could get rid of me. I was 'lucky to come out alive' they told me.

Tss. Lucky... how can I be 'lucky' when I lost my arm and all that remained were scars to remind me of the pain. And what do I do with a life that is in the hands of an other.

My hand started to shake again by the thought of that accident. It's been three years since then. And I'm still not over it.

"How pathetic."