NCR : Warnings/Disclaimer

Author's Note:

Hi!!! I'm back!!! LOL. It's been a while! I have to write the introduction chapter twice 'cause I couldn't seem find the drive I needed for my new story! I needed the hype from myself :)) Anyways, here's my new story and feel free to read it! But if you get bored, you're always free to drop this one!

Warnings:

This story may contain sensitive contents that readers may find very disturbing such as mental health issues, suicide, sexual harassment, violence against women and children, and prostitution. Non-adults can read this but I don't want to give you assurance that everything you'll read will sit right with you. Please do read responsibly. And also, I can't guarantee you that I won't make any mistakes. That's impossible! Feel free to message me if you want to educate me, especially the errors in my grammar. I will gladly correct those mistakes if ever!

Disclaimer:

This is a work of FICTION. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. Plagiarism is a crime.