NCR Chapter 06: SC Members PLUS One!

NCR 06: SC Members Plus One!

The girls we've asked came. They were in their usual look while emitting that unexplainable irritating vibes from their presence. I couldn't just get used to them. I want to slap the both of them right now.

"Yo?" Autumnielle greeted with an insulting look on her face. She crossed her arms and legs after she took a seat in front of me. Her friend Chantal was still wearing her bored look and lazily sat beside her.

I feel very uncomfortable around them. Titingnan ko pa lang sila ay may halong kaba at iritasyon na akong nararamdaman. Hindi makatakas sa paningin ko ang pinaka maliit na bagay na ginagawa nila na puno ng kaartehan. Kung pangungunahan ako ng nararamdaman ko ay sigurado akong makakagawa ako ng mga bagay na hindi dapat. But I am here as a Vice President, not just a mere student they can bitch on.

Naririnig ko naman ang mahinang mura ni Dreamia sa gilid ko. She's very short-tempered but when it comes to this girl, ibang level. I couldn't blame her though... We exactly feel the same about them.

"I'm pretty sure that you know what reason was why we called you here-" Autumn interrupted what I was saying.

"You're not pretty. You're just sure. Anyway, what are you sure about-" This bitch...

"Please refrain from speaking nonsense and disrespecting us in this premise. Thank you," Dreamia cut her off. I could hear how she tried to calm her voice down.

Autumn smiled with triumph on her face as if she had won in annoying us this quick. Chantal tried to suppress her laughter. She immediately looked down when Milky cleared his throat.

"Why? Did I offend you at some point, Miss Vice President Memoria De Asis? I mean, was I disrespecting her, Miss Dreamia Belcena? Where? She's... basically not pretty... She has no face she can be proud of...?" Autumn responded with grin all over her face. I could see how much this gathering satisfies her.

"I don't give a damn about your nonsense opinion about me, Hernandez. I just want us to get straight to the point, all right? I don't want to waste time about it. I just want to clarify if you girls were the ones behind the dating scandal of Gianna and Charles. We just want to clear things so we can know what's the process going to be," I told them that made them both roll their eyes. They're obviously not surprised about it. I don't know if this is a trap but... I don't care anymore...

"How can you blatantly accuse us with no evidence, Memoria? I don't know about those Charles and Gianna. They're lying! And you called us here for this? Just because of this?" Autumn said with a slight hint of annoyance on her voice but I could see how much she was trying to deny it on her face. Sinusubukan niya kaming panlisikan ng mata pero kita ko ang kaba sa mga ito.

"We've asked you directly because we have proof and we were expecting you to confess. I mean, there's no point of lying and unnecessary questioning, Hernandez. We won't call the both of you if we didn't have concrete proof to call you and sort this out," I answered in a monotonous tone.

She raised her eyebrow on me and put her hands on her waists. "I'm sorry? How can you be so sure that we're involved in that scandal? What evidence, huh?" she asked furiously.

"We have tracked down the source of the scandal video and found out that Chantal was the one who leaked it. And also, before that, there's something wrong about the video. Their acting sucks, Hernandez. We have confronted the violators about it and forced them to tell us the truth. They have told us that you threatened them to get involved in this and you'll just pay for the points they'll lose once they've been punished. They told us that you forced them to do it just to reverse us and make the Student Council look stupid," I explained to make it clear for her since it looks like she's thinking that they could get away from this.