Chapter Twenty-Two

Niall's POV:

Scotland was beautiful. Months have passed since we were last in London. As of now, we're in Glasgow, and it's just the beginning of March. It's crazy to think that. The tour just keeps flying by. It's been a lot of fun though. We are constantly being invited to new charity events, award shows, or other performances. Overall, it's just been a blast. I'll definitely be sad to see it end.

Today, we had our last day off before we started another show. I'm sure Chelsea and I were going to end up doing something. We're not too sure what, yet, but it wouldn't be long before we thought of something. The other boys have always found something to do in the past, and nothing is stopping them now.

Chelsea notified me that we all were going to the beach. I jumped up from my spot and ran to go change. I quickly got my swim suit on and found Chelsea waiting for me. We luckily had a beach right outside our hotel that was accessible by foot. It's been very nice for the past two or three days. We got some towels and headed off towards the beach. The boys and i immediately ran for the water, while Chelsea stayed on shore for a bit. I watch her lazily apply sunscreen to her body, before she ran after me. She got in the water and quickly dove under. She claims she always needs to get her hair wet first, so she won't freeze.

The boys began to play their own little games, leaving Chelsea and I some alone time. I think we both were pretty shocked at the fact they were going to leave us alone for a bit. They usually like to linger around and be annoying some times, when we'd like it to be just the two of us. I pulled her closer to me and she placed her feet on top of my own, so she could get to be my height. I leaned in to kiss her when she moved out of the way, resulting in me falling underwater. How lovely is she?

"I'll be it!" I heard her shout over to Harry and Zayn who were arguing over who had to be"it". She looked over my way and gave me a wink before swimming over to them. I shook my head at her childishness and swam after her. My girlfriend is absolutely nuts.

It wasn't long before we all started to get a bit bored. We'd been playing the same game over and over. The games you can play in the ocean are very limited. Believe me, we'd know. Chelsea was the first to go back on shore, where she was going to tan. I didn't see the need of it because she was already pretty tan. Girls and their crazy logic. I stayed in the water a little longer, before getting out, as well. I set out my towel next to Chelsea and plopped a squat. She hadn't noticed me until I made myself clear by poking her stomach, causing her to burst into fits of laughter. In the meantime, earning glares from people around us. She tried to silence herself, which she failed horribly in the doing because she made the mistake of looking my way, as I was making a dumb facial expression. We continued to joke around with each other some more, before Liam and Harry joined us. I made conversation with them, while Chelsea sat between us trying her hardest to concentrate on her book. Sorry babe. 

~~~~~~~~~~

We came inside when it began to rain. Way to ruin our day. Everyone was having so much fun, and then the stupid weather had to change. I don't know about the others, but I was pretty bummed about it. It's our last day and it was so nice outside. Now what in the world are we supposed to do? Being in a hotel room really restricts what you can do. The first thing I did when I got inside was take a shower. Well, I let Chelsea go first, because "Ladies First" is a rule I always apply to my every day life. 

The little rain turned into a full on thunder storm. That only meant we had to stay inside, no exceptions. We could never risk getting hurt. Chelsea pulled her laptop out and took the spot next to me. I watched her as she logged onto her Twitter and other random websites. She was chewing on her nails, the other hand scrolling through her feed. This was a typical Chelsea position for ya'. I was getting tired of being ignored, so I took her laptop from her.