Chapter Five

Chelsea's POV:

The past two days have been awesome! London's amazing, and when you get to spend it with the five funniest guys, it makes it even better. Yesterday, they took me sight-seeing. It was so much fun. There's so much to do in London. Today, Louis declared we were going to an amusement park. See, everyday one boy plans out the day's activities. Yesterday was everyone's day. The only problem about today was that I'm not the biggest fan of roller coasters, well heights. I didn't want Louis to have to change his plans, so I agreed. I heard Harry didn't like heights, either. Guess who's just found there buddy for the day?

It was kinda warm, so we all dressed in the appropriate clothing. I had on some high-waisted shorts with a white tee. Comfortable yet presentable. I paired it with my brown sandals, and put my hair into a braid. I joined the boys downstairs, where they were waiting patiently for me. Louis was driving us there, and the ride was supposed to take thirty minutes. We all piled into the car and quickly found our seats. I was sitting next to Harry, and Liam and Niall next to each other, with Louis and Zayn in the front. Harry and I started talking.

"So you're afraid of heights, eh?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I just don't like them. I'm always alone when we go," he replied.

"You won't be alone today," I reassured him.

"What?" he quizzed. 

"I'm not too fond of heights, either Styles," I answered. 

He laughed at my little name for him. "Good. I finally have someone to hang out with!" he exclaimed. His mood changed from upset to happy. We talked for the remainder of the ride, and I had a feeling we'd be talking for the whole day. I didn't mind at all. I enjoyed being around the cheeky fella. 

The car pulled in to a parking lot, and we found a spot almost immediately. We all got out of the car and walked to the entrance. I began to pull out my wallet, but Harry stopped me. I was not letting him pay for me. I liked to feel independent. Is that wrong?

After minutes of arguing, I didn't even realize Niall had paid for the both of us. I glared at Niall, just making him chuckle. It was not funny. I'm still paying him back later. When we got inside, Niall and Louis ran straight to some ride. Zayn and Liam didn't go crazy, but went off to ride something. That left me and Curly, here. Man, I just have great names for him. 

"What do you say we go hit up the.. Ferris Wheel?" he suggested. I agreed and we made our way to the long line. Eventually, we made it to the front. The man ask for some tickets, and we were seated in a gondola. We waited for some more to be filling, before we would be able to go up in the air. Of course, when we did make it to the top, we got stuck. Just my luck. 

"This always happens to me," Harry groaned.

"What you don't want to be stuck with me on top of a Ferris Wheel for a bit?" I asked, pretending to be fake hurt. 

He thought I was serious. "No, no. It's not that! I- I just do-"

I cut him off, "Sarcasm, Harry, sarcasm," I giggled. It was so funny to see him fret over that. We chatted some more, and the ride started work again. Relieved, we got off, deciding on not getting back  on. In just about every amusement park, there's not many rides close to the ground, unless your under eight years of age. We basically just walked around, and talked for the next hour. We ran into Zayn and Niall once, but hadn't seen the others since. I wonder what they're up to. We continued on, venturing through the park. I ended up learning a lot about Harry. Not Harry Styles, from One Direction, but Harry. It was nice. He's just a normal guy, like anyone else, except he can sing, really well. The others met back up with us, and we went to go get lunch. Even though I only rode like, three rights at most, I had fun. The boys claimed that I was to try Nandos because it was to die for, according to Niall. He would be the one to trust about food.