Chapter Fourteen

Chelsea's POV:

Kimberly came in our room about five minutes later, with a smile plastered on her face. She never seemed this happy. I wonder what's so amazing now? She took her shoes off, threw her purse on the bed, and pranced over to the couch across from me. I stared at her, a little confused. Then she spoke up. 

"Remember when I asked you if you thought Niall liked me?" she asked, practically bouncing up and down. 

"Yeah," I nodded. 

"Weeeeeelllll. It turns out he likes me," she smiled. 

"Wait. What?" I now became interested in the conversation. 

"We're dating!" she exclaimed. Yay. This is just what I wanted. I stared at her, not really sure of what to say. She was still squealing over the fact that he asked her out. I ignored her and broke down inside. I knew this would happen eventually, but there's was this little part of me that believed he would magically stop liking her and want to be with me. That didn't happen, obviously. She got up from her seat and began to get ready for bed. That would probably be the best thing for me to do right now, but lately I just haven't been sleeping much. And it shows. I'm not my bubbly self anymore. All this because of a boy. I really need to set myself straight! 

Once Kimberly got out of the bathroom, I grabbed my pajamas and went to change. I immediately was ten times more comfortable once I was changed. The restaurant we went to was kinda fancy, so we were required to dress up. And the heels. Oh my gosh. My feet were dying. I folded the dress I was wearing and set it on the counter. Then, I started to brush my hair out. It was a ferocious mess. Once it was tamed, I pulled it up into a ponytail and returned to the room. My phone vibrated with a text from Harry. It was just what I expected. Something about Niall and Kimberly. He asked if I've heard. Of course I've heard! Kimberly loves to gossip, brag, and flaunt everything she has around! I decided against responding to his message and force myself to get some rest. Tomorrow we had a show, I was doing an interview, and a signing. Busy, busy day ahead! 

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up feeling refreshed. I forgot how good it felt to get a good nights sleep. What have I been missing out on? I quietly got out of the bed, and tip-toed over to my suitcase. We were going to the interview first. There, Lou would get us all ready, but I still had a shower to take. 

After my shower, I noticed Kimberly was still asleep. Should I wake her? I proceeded to get my things together, while she slept. I was really nervous about this interview. First of all, I'm doing it alone. Second, it's my first interview. On the other hand, the boys were going to be doing an interview in the other room. It's one of the hundred interviews they've done. I glanced at the clock, and we only had ten minutes before we left. I chose to wake up Kimberly, just in case. Let's just say when she woke up, she wasn't the happiest camper. She was complaining that she only had ten minutes, and that wasn't enough time to get ready. I sat on the bed and waited for her to get ready. I was trying to be nice here, but it seems we just can't really get along. I don't think she likes me, and she's not my favorite. I mean she is a sweet girl, but I don't want to bother being her friend. She seemed too high maintenance for me. Plus all sorts of other things that we just disagree on. 

Eventually, she got ready. And she was upset with only ten minutes? She's a very pretty person, she just accentuates her face with make-up she doesn't need. Her hair was curled to perfection and she was wearing an adorable outfit. I mean, I can somewhat see what Niall sees in her. It's just her personality that gets me. She took another look in the mirror before leaving. I hopped off the bed and grabbed my things. When I got out of the door, she was halfway down the hall. I wasn't trying to befriend her, but I don't want us to be like this around the boys. I don't want to become a problem for them, although I already feel like one.