Chelsea's Journal

I have no idea if any of you recall the journal Chelsea had to write in, during the tour. It was for a project, and I am going to write a couple of entries, just for the heck of it. Okay, not really. I just miss writing about Niall and Chelsea.

_____

Journal Entry No. 1

Last night we kicked off the first show of the tour. All I can even think about right now is the crowd. The response I received was unreal.

Performing in front of a crowd this large is nothing compared to the local coffee shops I've been performing in some over the past two or three years. People were singing my songs(!!!)

I am so grateful to be able to experience this once in a lifetime chance with my favorite band in the world. I could cry of joy right now!

We leave for tonight's show in about an hour, so I'm wrapping up this entry for the day.

Journal Entry No. 57

I still can't believe it. She's just coming on tour with us like that? They've only known each other for a week. Now, I know Niall and I hadn't known each other that long, when they decided to let me come on tour with them, but it was a band decision.

This only means I have to be with her 24/7. From pre-show make up and dressing to sharing a room. I am going to go crazy after a day with her.

I know I can't be mad at him for being into her, but I can't help being angry about all of this. I thought we had a connection, but I guess I was wrong.

Ugh. I can literally rant on and on about everything I don't like about her. She's always so touchy-feely. Oh god. Don't get me started on her materialistic ways. She's just a b-

Journal Entry No. 84

I just wanna show you, she don't even know you. Baby, let me love you. Let me want you.

You just see right through me, but if you only knew me. We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable. Instead of just invisible.

Working on a new song right now, with the support of Liam. I have good expectations for this song, I just don't know how certain people will feel about it.

It's kind of obvious what the song is about, already. I just hope the outcome will be what I think it will.

Journal Entry No. 180

This is my last journal entry, and I have to admit that I am going to miss writing. I think I might continue to write, in another journal.

I now understand what the sole purpose of this journal was, and I find it neat. We were to write in the journal everyday, and then by the time we were finished with it, we could see how we've grown over a year. From reading my first entry, to writing this last one, I feel more mature. I have experienced so many amazing things in the past year, and I wouldn't trade any of them for the world. I have learned from my (many) mistakes, and I have grown tremendously.

I went from the shy girl, who was so afraid to really branch out with her face, to a celebrity(?) with an upcoming album. I feel like one day I'm going to wake up, and this will all be a dream. In all honesty, that's what all of this feels like. An internationally famous boyfriend, an upcoming album.

Wow.

Property of Chels Briggs :)

I hope you all enjoy this, as much as I enjoyed writing it.