Chapter Twelve

Chelsea's POV:

Kimberly, Kimberly, Kimberly. That's all I've heard for what? The past three days? All the boys loved her, and I just couldn't bring myself to like her. I'm sure she was a sweet girl, once you got to know her, but I don't want to get to know her better. Which is highly unusual for me. I love meeting new people. It's just. Seeing her with Niall, made me realize my feelings for him were stronger than ever before. To sum it all up, I'm jealous. Jealous of her and what she has with Niall. They aren't really dating yet, but we all know it's bound to happen any minute. They're always happy and giggly with each other. She'll probably come on tour with us, and I've most likely just jinxed myself.

I know it's bad to say, but I'm ready to leave California. The next city is Vegas! I'm so pumped. I've never been there, and it's Vegas. Who wouldn't want to go to Vegas? One slight downside. We are getting there, via the tour bus. I am really beginning to despise it. I mean, it's pretty hard getting to sleep when you're constantly hitting bumps in the road, or hearing little giggles emit from the surrounding bunks. But, I think I'll eventually get used to it. We have only been on tour for like two-three weeks.

Before we leave tonight, I have to pack. I have been packing for the past three hours, but I get distracted easily. I can't help it. Things just become more appealing to me, when I'm doing nothing of importance. I really just had my toiletries, shoes, and other random things to pack. They can wait. I grabbed my laptop and made a beeline for the bed. I logged on and pulled up multiple tabs: YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. I blasted my music and just relaxed.

Eventually, I came around to packing because well, I had to. I didn't really have a choice, I'm just a major procrastinator. I took all my shoes and literally shoved them into my suitcase. I know for a fact it's not going to close, but I'll face that obstacle later. Right now, I have to tackle the hair products. They were all strewn across the counter, some even on the floor. Honestly, I'm not even sure how they end up so spread out. It's like they grow legs of their own and run around when I'm not looking. I gathered it all up in my arms and returned to my overflowing suitcase. Is it just me, or do I always have more things when I'm packing to leave, than when I start out? Just me? Okay. I sat down on my suitcase and attempted to zip it up. Usually, it works for me, but I seem to have no luck today. I gave up too soon, and went back to my laptop. I haven't seen the boys practically all day, so I couldn't help but wonder what they were up to. But my mind kept wondering to that one Irish lad and what he was doing to preoccupy himself. I didn't want to admit it, but I already had a prediction as to what he was doing. It involved a petite, blonde girl I'm most positive. I shook the thought from my head and focused on the happy things. I cannot let her get to my head. They're friends. Just friends. I put in my headphones, turned the music up, and ignored the world.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up when I felt someone furiously shaking me. My eyes slowly fluttered open to see what all the commotion was. I should've known it was Louis. He would be the boy to wake me up like this. He informed me that we were ordering room service and asked me what I wanted. I wanted to sleep, but that wasn't happening on his watch. I was required to be a social-butterfly tonight. I gave him my order and went inspect my appearance. Surprisingly, I didn't look half as bad as I thought I did. I was sure my hair was a total mess, but one brush'll do. It was naturally wavy, so I left it how it was. I grabbed my phone and room key, before heading to Liam's room.

When I got there, I was greeted by some shouting. The boys all sang my name in unison. They looked happy to see me. I returned the greeting, and said a small hello to Kimberly, as well. I couldn't just be rude to her, even if I wasn't her number one fan at the moment. I joined Harry on the couch, as it was the only seat available. The food wasn't here yet, so I entered the conversation.