Chapter Nine

Chelsea's POV:

"America how much I've missed you!" Louis exclaimed, his arms extended out from his sides, as we stepped off the plane. I knew he was happy to be here, 1. His most recent action. 2. He wouldn't shut up about it the whole way here. What is even so special about America?

We were escorted by their security to the famous tour bus. I assume our belongings were already on there, or on their way. Fans were lined up all over the place. Screaming, shouting, crying. You name it. I heard some of the girls ask who I was and why I was there. The boys ignored it, so I did as well. When we got on the bus, Harry and Niall were the first to "make themselves at home". They both jumped on each couch, leaving absolutely no room for anyone else. Liam sat down on the floor, soon to be joined by Zayn. Louis sat down on Harry, and Niall made room for me. I gave him a appreciative smile and sat next to him. Soon enough, everyone else had piled onto the couches. Paul, boarded the bus and took off. We would be staying at a hotel for three days, having two concerts in Los Angeles. Then, we'd travel, by bus, to San Francisco.

I knew our hotel rooms would be nice, considering I was with One Direction, but I didn't expect them to be as nice as they were. It was like granite floors, columns, and stuff just in the lobby. The rooms were heavenly. The big, welcoming beds. The huuuge showers. You get the point. The only slight downside was they didn't get the rooms right. They only gave us four rooms. Paul was to have his own room, and that was settled. Meaning, we'd have to share. I was trying to think of who it would be the least awkward with, when Liam told us of his plan.

"Harry and Zayn, Niall and Louis, Chelsea and I," he stated. I was fine with that. We were told our luggage would be delivered soon, so we set off for our rooms to relax some. In Liam and I's room, there was only one bed. No couch, either. Of course our room. Looks like we were going to get to know each other very well these few days. I knew Liam felt awkward about it as well, just by his reaction to the one bed, no couch thing. I set my guitar and backpack down in a chair, and slumped down in the one next to it.

"When's the first concert?" I asked Liam, who sat down on the bed.

"Tomorrow night," he said. I slowly nodded my head, puckering my lips.

"Anxiety?" he questioned.

"Is it that obvious?" I laughed.

"Not really. I can just tell," he shrugged. "But I know you'll be fine," he reassured me. Maybe rooming with him wouldn't be so bad.

Our little "relaxing" session didn't last very long. Louis claimed he was bored, with Niall following him, stating the same thing. They both had to do a double take, before noticing the one bed in the big room. Louis wiggled his eyebrows at Liam, and Niall tensed up? I shook my head and Louis' lake of maturity. The two of them ended up staying. We talked about the show tomorrow night. First show was always the funnest, according to Louis. It's nice to know they have fun while doing these things, because as a fan, I know that we just want them to have fun doing what they love.

About twenty or so minutes later, someone who worked here arrived with our stuff. Probably two suitcases per person? I'm just estimating here. All in all, it was a bunch of stuff. Louis and Niall took there stuff the their rooms, also getting Harry and Zayn on the way.

Since our stuff was here, I decided on getting into something more comfortable. I pulled my gym shorts and a t-shirt out of my suitcase, and headed off for the bathroom. I took in my surroundings when I shut the door. I was really going to enjoy these showers. There were jets coming from every which way. I quickly got changed and returned to our room.

You'd think the room with the most seating arrangements would be the "popular" room, but no. It was our room. Louis and Harry were on the bed, looking at something on the laptop. Niall was sitting in a chair, playing the guitar. Liam was sitting in the adjourning chair, watching Niall. While Zayn was on the table. This is the perfect time for a joke..