Chapter Ten

Chelsea's POV:

After being stuck on a tour bus for six hours, we finally arrived in San Francisco. That had to be the longest ride, ever. We were so bored, and we were very limited on the things we could actually do. We were staying here for like a week or something, so we would be having like five or six shows.

Once we checked in our hotel, we basically did what we wanted. We had the rest of the day off and then tomorrow, we had a show. Louis, Harry, and I were going shopping, while Niall, Liam, and Zayn were sight-seeing or something. I'm not even sure if they knew what they were doing or where they were going. I wasn't expecting to buy anything, but shopping sounded the most appealing right now. We got a taxi, and set off for the closest mall. Of course, Harry and Louis were dressed in the funniest, stupidest disguises.

When we got to the mall, Louis and Harry began arguing over which store we were going to first. I found a store that looked cute, so I made my way over there. I turned around to see the boys looking at me. They eventually followed me. That's how it's done.

I walked around the store, not really interested in anything. The boys were trying to keep up, but since they were both on their phones, they kept running into everything. I wouldn't be surprised if they knocked something over. I was about to go look at scarves, when Louis stopped me.

"We've been invited to the Red Carpet! And you're coming with us too, Chelsea!" He exclaimed.

"What? That's awesome!" I replied.

"That means.... We have to find you something to wear!" Harry dragged me out of the store. The next thing I know, I'm being shoved into a dressing room, my arms full of dresses. They were cute, too. Who knew they actually had good style? I looked at the dresses, and frowned. How am I supposed to fit into them, if they aren't my size? I guess I should feel flattered that they think I wear a size 0, but no. That's not my size. I stepped out of the dressing room, to find Harry and Louis waiting patiently. When they found out I didn't have a dress on, they bombarded me with questions. I simply ignored them and went to find dresses that would fit. Content with my choices, I returned to the dressing room. I stripped off my clothes and pulled the first one on. It was long, red, and strapless. It had an open back and then feel straight. Now, for their opinion. They both told me it wasn't the dress, and to try on another. I did what they said and pulled one out of the stack, which was about up to my knee. 

Every dress I had tried on, they denied. It was either too sparkly, too casual, or too pink. Why did I have to be stuck with them to go dress shopping? It's practically impossible. I went back into the dressing room, to change into my clothes, when I saw one dress I hadn't tried on. Maybe, just maybe, they'll like this one. I put the dress on and looked at my reflection. I liked the dress, yet I liked a lot of the other dresses. I opened the door, to see Harry and Louis glued to their phones, not paying any attention. I awkwardly coughed, making myself noticeable. They both looked up, and Harry's jaw dropped. Louis stood up and directed me over to the mirror, Harry following. 

"This is the dress," Louis said confidently. Sheesh. I'm not getting married. They made me take a picture to send to the others, but they wanted to be in it. Silly boys. After arguing a bit, I convinced them to let me buy it. We got the dress, and left the store. That only took an hour and a half. We stopped by some other stores, before returning to the hotel. I guess you could say we had a pretty successful trip. 

At the hotel, the other boys were all gathered around the TV, eating. I figured they'd go out and do something, but we know that didn't happen. I returned to my room, now that I had my own. I would have joined them, but I was tired. I needed some down time. Call my mom or something. I haven't talked to her in a bit. She'd probably love to hear from me. I also have homework, and that lovely journal entry. I walked in my room, and dumped my bag on the floor. It wasn't the lightest thing ever. I then pulled out my laptop, and began some homework. Surprisingly, it was easy, and I was finished with it quickly. I wrote some things down in my little journal, not too sure of what to say. I'm sure my teacher would enjoy reading this at the end of the semester. It's full of pointless, boring things. Plus, she had about 100 of them to read. All full of vulgar, rude thoughts from the immature boys or complaints from the preppy, popular girls. I finished the entry with a play-over of my week.