Chapter Nineteen

Chelsea's POV:

I was running around backstage trying to get ready for the show. I couldn't find my shoes, and I go on in less than five minutes. This would happen to me. Only me. I eventually found my shoes in the most obvious place. In my bag that I brought here. I put them on my feet and stood up to examine myself in the mirror. I was wearing some floral jeans with a white tee, excessive bracelets up both arms, and some nude heels. Lastly, I had my hair back in a ponytail with some curls in it. I walked as fast as I could in my heels to get to the stage. Niall was waiting there for me with my guitar in his hands. He gave me a big smile and handed it to me. I was notified that I had about a minute before going on. Niall kissed me and then I had to go. I walked onto the stage, the crowd cheering and clapping. This never gets old. I smiled and started my introduction speech thing. There were still some screaming, but I knew they were listening. I quickly finished up and started to perform. By now, a lot of people knew the lyrics to my songs, which only made me feel all good inside.

My performance flew by. The saying 'time flies when you're having fun' is sadly true. I walked off to be greeted by Niall. He was the cutest. Every concert they had, he's watched me from the side every time, and gave me a kiss when I got back and proceeded to tell me how well I did, while the others ran around preparing for the show. They had some time before they were supposed to go on stage, so I hung out with Niall. We hadn't seen each other practically all day, since "This is the last concert. Everything has to be perfect," said their management. Today was extremely busy, and I was worn out. The fact that we were flying over to the UK tonight, didn't help what-so-ever. It was going to be a very long day.

Niall and I talked for the remaining time until they had to go on stage. It was now my turn to watch from the side in adoration. They started off with the same song they usually do: Live While We're Young. It gets the crowd loud and ready to have a good time. Then, they always switch from up beat songs to slow songs. It's absolutely crazy how the fans can get so quiet after hearing Live While We're Young to listening to Little Things. Come to think of it, it probably isn't that hard.

The show ended rather soon. Before the boys came backstage, they all said some things about how great the tour was and how amazing the fans were. I looked at their genuine smiled on each of their faces. When they left the stage, the crowd went wild. Fans were screaming, shouting, even crying. Everyone backstage immediately cheered for the boys the minute they came into our sight. They still had the big smiles on their faces, which weren't going to fade so soon.

Once everything was packed, and I mean everything, we headed for the airport. It felt like hours until we got there. Traffic was horrible, which was surprising, considering it was 10:00 at night. That's America for ya'. I expected a lot of fans to be at the airport, like the two previous times, but we were spared and there were only a couple. It's so surreal that people actually ask for my autograph or a picture with me. And they're excited to see me, too. It's bizarre. After some more photos, we were off for our gate, only to find out our flight had been delayed for another three hours. I was already tired, and I was going to be exhausted before we stepped foot on the plane.

To pass the time, Niall and I wondered off into random stores. I went to look at some magazines while Niall grabbed a drink. I was about to pick up a Vogue magazine, when something caught my eye. Did I just see myself on a magazine? Highly doubt it. I picked it up and sure enough, I was on it, with Niall. The caption: Niall Horan with rumored girlfriend Chelsea Briggs. Could it be true? No dip Sherlock. We tweet to and about each other quite a lot, he's stated in an interview he wasn't single, what else do you need to know that? I mean, we came out publicly with our relationship about a month ago. It was a huge blow-out on Twitter. A little behind, eh? I flipped the pages until I found the article. I smiled as I saw the cute pictures. Paparazzi sure know how to capture the moment, but are crazy annoying. I turned to go but the magazine and came into contact with Niall'a body.